Upcoming Appearances & Events
May 4, 2013: EdCamp Boston, Cambridge, MA
May, 2013: Association for Behavior Analysis International, Minneapolis, Minnesota (abainternational.org)
October, 2013: Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon, Portland, Oregon (chifoo.org)
- #iPads In The #Classroom: The Right Questions You Should Ask buff.ly/10I2hwI #edtech #k12 #ios #android #tablets #edinno 1 hour ago
- RT @iSpaceInc: EdTech Daily is out! paper.li/iSpaceInc/1327… ▸ Top stories today via @KarenLMahon @MnLCAdvising 2 hours ago
- @iSpaceInc thanks for including me! 2 hours ago
- Really interesting! The #Digital Footprint Of 3 Different Generations buff.ly/1626ILP #tech #edtech #smartdevices #online #android 4 hours ago
- Multi-Year #iPad Deployment At #UC Irvine Med School: The Results Are In buff.ly/17U7c6d #edtech #highered #tablets #apple #UCI 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- My First EdCamp in Boston!
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Past, Present & Future of SmartPhones...in the Classroom?
TagsAndroid Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning gaming Google implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes K through 12 learn Learning Mastery learning Math math apps Mathematics Methods and Theories mlearning Performance Psychology reinforcement science Special education STEM Student Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States