New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- @transitionyte Thanks for including me, Dianne! 2 days ago
- RT @transitionyte: Fun #Kids #Games is out! paper.li/f-1397608859?e… Stories via @me_palash @oremcommunity @KarenLMahon 2 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The 7 Best #Thanksgiving Learning #Games for #Kids buff.ly/1P9Wsad #parents #parenting #ipad https://t.co/4y2AVaE… 2 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The 7 Best #Thanksgiving Learning #Games for #Kids buff.ly/1YuCA33 #mobile #moms https://t.co/GT58C2fZqk 2 days ago
- RT @OpDeltaDog: @KarenLMahon Our #TagandWag campaign launches on #GivingTuesday! Become an advocate & help us raise $10K: https://t.co/OUaF… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
This is fascinating….do you think a big ed publisher like Pearson has a chance of being the EA for education? Or does EA have a better chance of addressing education in its already-established infrastructure?
I don’t know how I managed to miss this story, but did you all see the piece in the NY Times a few weeks ago, Technology Changing How Students Learn, Teachers Say? If you didn’t, you should check it out. The … Continue reading
As I mentioned in my last post, I was recently on a short holiday with my husband in Grenada. Beautiful place, very relaxing. On our connection in Miami I had the urge to get a fluffy magazine, so I wandered … Continue reading
Today I’m so fortunate to be blogging to you from the West Indian island of Grenada…the Spice Island…where there are frequent reminders of the fact that the issues we debate here on this blog truly are “first-world problems.” This week … Continue reading