New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: 5 Best New #Kids’ #Science #Games of Feb2016 buff.ly/1odzwvN #scichat #gbl @jonathan_topf @Loadcomplete https://t… 57 minutes ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Our Top Rated #Kids’ #Spelling Apps & #Games buff.ly/1RzgGu9 #edtech #elachat @eweclid_inc @colorskit https://t.c… 2 hours ago
- RT @MrsG2nd: Make this 11: use adaptive/mastery content #Edtech ! See @BalefireLabs -- 10 Fun-Filled Formative Assessment Ideas https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @NobleHour: Tomorrow is #ValentinesDay! Make the day special w/ your Valentine by #volunteering & spreading #kindness together! https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @neiltyson: 1916: Einstein predicts Gravity Waves. 1917: He lays the foundation for Lasers. 2016: Gravity Waves discovered using Lasers. 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
This is fascinating….do you think a big ed publisher like Pearson has a chance of being the EA for education? Or does EA have a better chance of addressing education in its already-established infrastructure?
I don’t know how I managed to miss this story, but did you all see the piece in the NY Times a few weeks ago, Technology Changing How Students Learn, Teachers Say? If you didn’t, you should check it out. The … Continue reading
As I mentioned in my last post, I was recently on a short holiday with my husband in Grenada. Beautiful place, very relaxing. On our connection in Miami I had the urge to get a fluffy magazine, so I wandered … Continue reading
Today I’m so fortunate to be blogging to you from the West Indian island of Grenada…the Spice Island…where there are frequent reminders of the fact that the issues we debate here on this blog truly are “first-world problems.” This week … Continue reading