This is fascinating….do you think a big ed publisher like Pearson has a chance of being the EA for education? Or does EA have a better chance of addressing education in its already-established infrastructure?
New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- @UpSearchLearn Thanks for the mention! 57 minutes ago
- RT @UpSearchLearn: * Educators Are Worried About the Wrong Thing With “Big Data” | @KarenLMahon Karen Mahon Blog karenmahon.com/2014/04/09/edu… 57 minutes ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Effective #Personalized #Learning Strategies Part 3: Deliberate #Practice buff.ly/1SheN78 #edtech #appdev #gaming 57 minutes ago
- RT @TheAnswerPad: If you haven't checked out @BalefireLabs - do so! It's a great, free product review site. twitter.com/BalefireLabs/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Balefire Labs Launches Support for 10+ Languages on its EdTech Product Review Site buff.ly/1Db0bPO #education #ip… 2 hours ago