This is fascinating….do you think a big ed publisher like Pearson has a chance of being the EA for education? Or does EA have a better chance of addressing education in its already-established infrastructure?
New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Weekly Roundup of #EdTech, #EdApp & #Gaming News from Balefire Labs eepurl.com/bQnWij #edchat #gbl 2 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Our Top Rated #Kids’ #Spelling Apps & #Games buff.ly/1o72zAs #edtech #ELA @pyxwise https://t.co/e1EOzRcPMh 3 hours ago
- RT @MrsG2nd: We don't need to wait for "silver sifter" b/c it exists now: @BalefireLabs edsurge.com/news/2016-02-0… #edtech 8 hours ago
- RT @gtognetti1: Help a grad student by completing a short survey bit.ly/20ZelLz #edchat 8 hours ago
- RT @FrankCatalano: Celebrate the now-reality of gravitational waves with an #edtech Einstein app, free bit.ly/1o4vViO (@BalefireLa… 20 hours ago