New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @MrsG2nd: We don't need to wait for "silver sifter" b/c it exists now: @BalefireLabs edsurge.com/news/2016-02-0… #edtech 3 hours ago
- RT @gtognetti1: Help a grad student by completing a short survey bit.ly/20ZelLz #edchat 4 hours ago
- RT @FrankCatalano: Celebrate the now-reality of gravitational waves with an #edtech Einstein app, free bit.ly/1o4vViO (@BalefireLa… 16 hours ago
- .@POTUS Einstein was right, indeed! #LIGO #NSF twitter.com/balefirelabs/s… 18 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Einstein & #Gravity: Check out this Science Game! buff.ly/1o72sFI #LIGO #edtech https://t.co/8gqA8O9RbO 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Geeky Science Valentines! Woot!
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- A Simple Friday Feel-Good for Educators
- Parent Survey on Kids and App Use
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States