New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Last chance to sign up for TODAY'S free webinar at 2 pm eastern time: #Mobile Devices in the #Classroom http://t.co/p0dUF… 1 day ago
- RT @centerilorg: Join us! "Mobile Devices in the Classroom" an interactive webinar by Dr Karen Mahon @BalefireLabs TUE Oct 21 2pm EDT http:… 1 day ago
- RT @UpSearchCoach: “Correcting bad habits cannot be done by forbidding or punishment.” ~Sir Robert Baden-Powell 3 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Free Webinar 10/21: #Mobile #Devices in the #Classroom.Sign up! buff.ly/1t14dEj #edtech #edtechchat #edapps #teac… 4 days ago
- 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing #Digital #Content for #Education buff.ly/1rNvQKx #edtech #edtechchat #teaching 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Creativity and Basic Skills in Education
- Using Frequent Formative Assessment
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States