New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: More than 100 New #EdApp #Reviews for May buff.ly/1RaMjcf #edapps #kidsapps #edtech #mobile #teaching #kids #teach… 18 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Here are our New #EdApp Reviews for May buff.ly/1E1AZWw #edapps #kidsapps #edtech #productreviews #mobile #teachin… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Reading on a Saturday: #ALA #Kids Book #Awards buff.ly/1EGDgZV #reading #literacy #elachat #moms #parenting #teac… 4 days ago
- @cjracek Thanks for including me, Christopher! 4 days ago
- RT @cjracek: My Tweeted Times tweetedtimes.com/cjracek?s=rgp - top stories by @KarenLMahon, @BarackObama, @arneduncan 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- What is Student Engagement? And What Should it Be?
- inBloom & Net Neutrality: I've Got the Blues
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Parents' thoughts on K12 Mobile Learning!
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States