New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
October 2-3, 2014: Online Education Symposium for Independent Schools, Boston, MA
- New #IWB competition? #TouchPico #Projector Turns Any Wall Into a #Touchscreen. buff.ly/1zmzB08 #edtech #edtechchat #teachers 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Why Your #Kids Like #Educational #Apps…or Don’t buff.ly/1rjnLzb #edapps #parents #teachers #kidsapps #learning #ed… 4 days ago
- My new blog post: Creating a #Content #Strategy for #Mobile #Devices in the #Classroom buff.ly/1rFQRwm #edapps #kidsapps #edamin #k12 4 days ago
- RT @UpSearchLearn: * Creating a Content Strategy for Mobile Devices in the Classroom | @KarenLMahon Blog goo.gl/RACNh8 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Newtown Violence: A Defense of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Creating a Content Strategy for Mobile Devices in the Classroom
- U.S. Schools with the Best Technology...and Everything Else
- Can Video Games Make You Smarter?
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Parent Survey on Kids and App Use
- I am an Edupreneur.
- 3-Minute Video Explaining the Common Core
- How Can We Encourage Co-Creation in EdTech?
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States