New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
April 25-26, 2014 MassHope Homeschool Conference, Worcester, MA
June 18, 2014: CLM Leadership Conference, Harrisburg, PA
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
- This sounds cool! Thrive15: Learn About #Business In 15 Min Bursts buff.ly/1hOmzBO #startups #entrepreneurs @mv_sandbox @learnlaunch 16 hours ago
- Why #Pinterest Is The #Google Competitor You Weren't Expecting buff.ly/1eWN2Iw #socialmedia #search 18 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Balefire Labs Honors #JogNog as Top-Rated Educational #App buff.ly/1eWJLsH #edapps #kidsapps #ccss #edtechchat #t… 19 hours ago
- Helpful tips- Getting To $100M+ #Revenue: Understanding The 3 Phases Of A #Startup buff.ly/1eQv3U6 #entrepreneurs #startups 22 hours ago
- RT @gtognetti1: Gay Krause (KCI-Foothill Col) awarded 13th district Woman of the Year by State Sen Jerry Hill!!! #edchat http://t.co/zoQwt… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Educators Are Worried About the Wrong Thing With "Big Data"
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- In Defense of Homework
- These Are a Few of My Favorite Things 2013
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school entrepreneurs Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes ITunes Store IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Thought Twitter United States