New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
April 25-26, 2014 MassHope Homeschool Conference, Worcester, MA
June 18, 2014: CLM Leadership Conference, Harrisburg, PA
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
- RT @BalefireLabs: Balefire Labs will be at @MassHope #Homeschool Convention this week buff.ly/1nGtfCC #bosedu #homeschooling #parent… 5 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Hey #teachers! 100 New #EdApp Reviews for April buff.ly/RLvw5q #edapps #ipadedu #edtechchat #edtech #kidsapps #cp… 7 hours ago
- Student #Data: Moving Past Transparent to Tangible buff.ly/1nGsv0d #bigdata #edchat #analytics #edtech #edtechchat @frankcatalano 8 hours ago
- Really unfortunate: #inBloom to 'Wind Down' buff.ly/1fmGenK #bigdata #privacy #paranoia 10 hours ago
- @catrionawallis Thanks, Catriona- got your note through the site and will drop an email shortly. 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Educators Are Worried About the Wrong Thing With "Big Data"
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- 2014 - Finalists & Winners
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school entrepreneurs Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes ITunes Store IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Thought Twitter United States