New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @Scorebusters: "All things are difficult before they are easy." Thomas Fuller http://t.co/yBvrdAYL9C 2 days ago
- RT @tweetsoutloud: Science & technology are crucial to America & the world’s future - the challenges we face demand the very best. #SOTU 6 days ago
- RT @Mark_Quinn: @KarenLMahon Thank you for sharing. I posted your content on rbl.ms/1oBYqmw 1 week ago
- RT @FrankBostonTank: ON TO SEATTLE!! #Patriots 1 week ago
- RT @TheWhistle: That evil smile... #Patriots http://t.co/dtrN6wTSOa 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States