New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Get Water! A #Physics Based #SocialStudies #EdApp buff.ly/1HMLuTE #sschat #edapps #kidsapps #k12 @getwatergame htt… 2 hours ago
- @DianeMHauser You happened to catch me sitting right on top of Twitter. 😉 3 hours ago
- @DianeMHauser Thanks for the follow, Diane. Great meeting you today. 3 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: We had a great day delivering #ProfessionalDevelopment at #BostonPublicSchools today! Super #teachers and #leaders! @BPST… 4 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 3 #EdTech Tips for #Rural #Education buff.ly/1HGVcqC #ruraledchat #edchat #edadmin #cpchat #teaching #mobile #k12 … 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- What I've Learned about the Common Core State Standards and Educational Apps
- What ever happened to Errorless Learning?
- Motion Math Fractions App Works!
- What Now
- A Great Math App for Kids
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States