New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: New #Kids’ EdApp & #Game Reviews for October buff.ly/1LnU2NL #edtech #mobile #ipaded #teaching 2 hours ago
- RT @markbarnes19: Help us Hack the Common Core. Join our team of beta readers buff.ly/1MGWbra #edchat #HackLearning http://t.co/fleO… 1 week ago
- RT @jessica_hutter: #classdojo has created such an easy platform for communication this year in my classroom #edtech #newtool @techteacher… 1 week ago
- @DaveGuymon Thanks for including me, Dave! 1 week ago
- RT @DaveGuymon: The Teachers' Lounge is out! paper.li/DaveGuymon/134… Stories via @marek_beck @KarenLMahon @BroaderVisions 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: A Response
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- A critique of PBL and the 'new' pedagogies
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States