New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- @transitionyte Thanks for including me, Dianne! 21 hours ago
- RT @transitionyte: Fun #Kids #Games is out! paper.li/f-1397608859?e… Stories via @me_palash @oremcommunity @KarenLMahon 21 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The 7 Best #Thanksgiving Learning #Games for #Kids buff.ly/1P9Wsad #parents #parenting #ipad https://t.co/4y2AVaE… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The 7 Best #Thanksgiving Learning #Games for #Kids buff.ly/1YuCA33 #mobile #moms https://t.co/GT58C2fZqk 1 day ago
- RT @OpDeltaDog: @KarenLMahon Our #TagandWag campaign launches on #GivingTuesday! Become an advocate & help us raise $10K: https://t.co/OUaF… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- In Defense of Homework
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Five Tips for Using Student Response Systems for Formative Assessment
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States