New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Teachers - Check out the 10+ New Languages Supported on Our #App Review Site! buff.ly/1MzLWXY #edtech #gaming #gl… 1 hour ago
- @gtognetti1 Thanks, Gene! 😊 13 hours ago
- RT @gtognetti1: Must see! #edchat twitter.com/BalefireLabs/s… 13 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Today We Launched Support for 10+ Languages on our #App & #Game Review Site buff.ly/1IqPrJ7 #edtech #gaming #edch… 18 hours ago
- @UpSearchLearn Thanks for the mention! 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Educators Are Worried About the Wrong Thing With "Big Data"
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- In Defense of Homework
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- Parent Survey on Kids and App Use
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States