New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BluntEducator: Classroom management gets easier when you treat students as worthwhile individuals & not as a bunch of people you've bee… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: New #Free Resource for #Parents & #Teachers: #YouTube #Kids buff.ly/1Bqw1VP #youtubekids #edapps #kidsapps #moms #… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Let’s Get Young #Girls #Coding, Part 1 buff.ly/1BqjIZB #programming #women #stem #gender #engineering #edapps #kid… 1 day ago
- @gtognetti1 thanks, Gene! 2 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Here's our weekly roundup of #edapp and #edtech news eepurl.com/bfxFgD #edapps #kidsapps #kids #teachers #edtechchat 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- In Defense of Homework
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- When is Enough, Enough in Education?
- Sharing Between Teacher and Student Devices: Nearpod!
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States