New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
October 2-3, 2014: Online Education Symposium for Independent Schools, Boston, MA
- RT @BalefireLabs: Here's our hot news! #EdTech Leader Expands #EdApp #Review Service, adding #Android support buff.ly/1u3HB2h #edtec… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Storksdieck: "We know you don't learn from a lecture." Precisely! Need meaningful interactivity! #PBSSTEMED #edtech 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Experts visiting #classrooms is not scalable. That's why we need high quality #digital #interactives with complex subject… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #PBSSTEMED McGill- Design should follow the #learning objectives. Amen! #edtech #edtechchat #bosedu #digital #visualiza… 1 day ago
- @saleh_a_sachcha thanks for the mention, Saleh! 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Creating a Content Strategy for Mobile Devices in the Classroom
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- I am an Edupreneur.
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States