New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @AmyColeConnect: Your reading list: 10 great books for creative entrepreneurs. bit.ly/1BAQzZT 11 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #States That Spend The Most On #PublicSchool #Students buff.ly/15Y8Zs9 #edchat #edpolicy #spending #education 1 day ago
- RT @Scorebusters: "All things are difficult before they are easy." Thomas Fuller http://t.co/yBvrdAYL9C 5 days ago
- RT @tweetsoutloud: Science & technology are crucial to America & the world’s future - the challenges we face demand the very best. #SOTU 1 week ago
- RT @Mark_Quinn: @KarenLMahon Thank you for sharing. I posted your content on rbl.ms/1oBYqmw 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: A Response
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Creating Effective (and Successful) Educational Apps!
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States