New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
February 28-March 1, 2014: LearnLaunch, Cambridge, MA
March 15-17, 2014: ASCD, Los Angeles, CA
June 18, 2014: CLM Leadership Conference, Harrisburg, PA
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
- RT @HoltSmithKids: The #kidsapps Daily is out! paper.li/HoltSmithKids/… Stories via @foldapps @ShellTerrell @KarenLMahon 2 hours ago
- RT @TeacherCast: What is Self-Motivation, Anyway? by @KarenLMahon is.gd/2ebbQH #edtech #blog #edstuff #tcdn @TeacherCast 10 hours ago
- @gtognetti1 you got it! 17 hours ago
- RT @gtognetti1: Infographic re Tablets on Campus - interesting info buff.ly/1lvuCD3 #ios #android #edapps #edchat @Dowbiggin @KarenL… 21 hours ago
- These Are The 15 Best #Accelerators In The U.S. buff.ly/1nHJb7R #startups #entrepreneurs 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- What I've Learned about the Common Core State Standards and Educational Apps
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- Five Tips for Using Student Response Systems for Formative Assessment
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Goodbye Teacher
- Have Questions? You Need 'The Answer Pad'
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school entrepreneurs Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes ITunes Store IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Lesson Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Thought Twitter United States