New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: 3 Great #Teacher Resources for #Thanksgiving buff.ly/1Ysa4yU #edchat #nativeamerican @smithsonianNMAI https://t.c… 9 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Teachers, Don’t Miss The Great #Thanksgiving Listen from @StoryCorps buff.ly/1QE8AR1 #sschat #kids https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- @ImagiRaven Thanks for including me, Valerie! 2 days ago
- RT @ImagiRaven: The Learning Explorer is out! paper.li/ImagiRaven?edi… Stories via @iwearthecrowns @KarenLMahon @urbie 2 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Our 5 BEST EVER #Math Puzzler #Games for #Kids buff.ly/1lCAe3V #gbl @smilingcube https://t.co/o5WmpqgUrQ 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- The Scourge of Suspending Kids with Disabilities
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States