New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @markbarnes19: Help us Hack the Common Core. Join our team of beta readers buff.ly/1MGWbra #edchat #HackLearning http://t.co/fleO… 3 days ago
- RT @jessica_hutter: #classdojo has created such an easy platform for communication this year in my classroom #edtech #newtool @techteacher… 3 days ago
- @DaveGuymon Thanks for including me, Dave! 5 days ago
- RT @DaveGuymon: The Teachers' Lounge is out! paper.li/DaveGuymon/134… Stories via @marek_beck @KarenLMahon @BroaderVisions 5 days ago
- @ETAhand2mind Thanks for including me! 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- U.S. Schools with the Best Technology...and Everything Else
- Stirring the Pot in Education!
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- In Defense of Homework
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States