New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @faisal_hoque: The One Thing #Entrepreneurial People Never Do @huffpostblog huff.to/1J48Lk7 by @faisal_hoque via @HPLifestyle 11 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 10 #TopRated #Kids’ Apps & #Games of the Month buff.ly/1NNQXww #edtech #mobile #math @curriculumassoc http://t.co/… 16 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: New #Kids’ #EdApp & #Game Reviews for September buff.ly/1Q8twMX #mobile #edtech #teaching http://t.co/D5fO7EhJPu 20 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: New #Kids’ #EdApp & #Game Reviews for September buff.ly/1Q6PpvT #mobile #edtech #teaching 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Learning Styles: Effective #Personalized #Learning Strategies Pt 7 buff.ly/1KDcg1Z #backtoschool #education http:/… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Who is Education's Customer?
- U.S. Schools with the Best Technology...and Everything Else
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- The Scourge of Suspending Kids with Disabilities
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States