Upcoming Appearances & Events
October, 2013: Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon, Portland, Oregon (chifoo.org)
- RT @ErinLeighNYC: "Educating a girl is the highest return on investment in the developing world. Yet 66MM are w/o school today." #girlrising 1 day ago
- RT @MV_Sandbox: #SandboxFinalist @KarenLMahon of @BalefireLabs was featured in @edtechtimes. Take a look! edtechtimes.com/2013/06/14/qa-… 1 day ago
- @JasonSeliskar thanks for including me, Jason! 3 days ago
- Much Ado About #MOOCs buff.ly/1bACxs9 #edchat #edtech #elearning #distancelearning #highered #mlearning 3 days ago
- Good #Leaders Don't Use Bad Words buff.ly/14z3koh #leadershipchat #hbrchat 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: A Response
- What's the Trend for Technology Use in the Classroom?
- Past, Present & Future of SmartPhones...in the Classroom?
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
TagsAndroid Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning gaming Google implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes K through 12 learn Learning Mastery learning Math math apps Mathematics Methods and Theories mlearning Performance Psychology reinforcement science Special education STEM Student Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States