New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
October 2-3, 2014: Online Education Symposium for Independent Schools, Boston, MA
- @behaviouratplay Tricia, agreed! Need to know what's supporting the current behavior! @RewardConsent 6 days ago
- RT @RewardConsent: #BehaviorAnalysis tweeters should be telling police to positively reinforce compliance with the law. #bcba #Ferguson #ab… 6 days ago
- @Mark_Quinn Great! Glad it was useful to you. 6 days ago
- Must read! #Personalization and the 2 Sigma Problem buff.ly/Y4PBXc #Bloom #masterylearning #edchat #instructionaldesign #k12 #cpchat 1 week ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Amen to this! It's Time to End the #Device Debate buff.ly/1oPSZig #edtech #edtechchat #mobile #edadmin #teaching #… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- What ever happened to Errorless Learning?
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Motion Math Fractions App Works!
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States