New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
April 25-26, 2014 MassHope Homeschool Conference, Worcester, MA
June 18, 2014: CLM Leadership Conference, Harrisburg, PA
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
- RT @BalefireLabs: New reviews! 100 New #EdApp Reviews for April buff.ly/1eZZUmT #ipadedu #mobile #teachers #cpchat #edtechchat #edte… 10 hours ago
- Education Through #Play: How #Games Can #Help Children Learn buff.ly/1mAp51B #gaming #edtech #edtechchat #edapps #kids #parents 11 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Balefire Labs is at #MassHope #Homeschool Convention this week buff.ly/1eZYZTq #homeschooling #edtechchat #edapps … 13 hours ago
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James 13 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 5 #EdApps for Earth Day buff.ly/1jEHuoJ #earthday #edtech #edtechchat #kidsapps #homeschool #teachers #scichat 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Educators Are Worried About the Wrong Thing With "Big Data"
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Intrinsic Motivation can be Aversive
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- What I've Learned about the Common Core State Standards and Educational Apps
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school entrepreneurs Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes ITunes Store IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Thought Twitter United States