New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
October 2-3, 2014: Online Education Symposium for Independent Schools, Boston, MA
- #Boston incubator looking for 8 #edtech #startups buff.ly/1qO7PZ2 @learnlaunch #bosedu #edtechchat 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Here's our hot news! #EdTech Leader Expands #EdApp #Review Service, adding #Android support buff.ly/1u3HB2h #edtec… 3 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Storksdieck: "We know you don't learn from a lecture." Precisely! Need meaningful interactivity! #PBSSTEMED #edtech 3 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Experts visiting #classrooms is not scalable. That's why we need high quality #digital #interactives with complex subject… 3 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #PBSSTEMED McGill- Design should follow the #learning objectives. Amen! #edtech #edtechchat #bosedu #digital #visualiza… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- A Math App Worth Bragging About!
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- In Defense of Homework
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States