New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: The #Maker Ed Directory: Find Maker Spaces in your Area buff.ly/1bKFnCt #MakerEd #making #edchat #education #kids … 14 hours ago
- RT @edublogs: 7 Best Science EdApps for Kids of April 2015 twitter.com/BalefireLabs/s… 14 hours ago
- RT @edworkspartners: EDWorks Daily is out! paper.li/edworkspartner… Stories via @UNG_News @ecicuny @BalefireLabs 14 hours ago
- RT @Lessontrek: Wanting to add more science to your lesson planning? Check out @BalefireLabs app review. #homeschool https://t.co/QS0hO1q1… 14 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 7 Best #Science #EdApps for #Kids of April 2015 buff.ly/1HK3Rrb #scichat #stem #kidsapps #mobile #teaching #homesc… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- Mastery Learning and Gaming in Education: DragonBox
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States