New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @Johnmedlicott: #Hattie says #feedback is the the key factor in improving T&L - big focus of #JMC & @StarLesson coaching programme http:… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Avg US household spends more time on #mobile than #TV. How about you? buff.ly/1FldIBm #devices #flurry #edtech 1 day ago
- RT @handsupunited_: His life mattered. #MikeBrown #Ferguson http://t.co/olRZJey2sx 1 day ago
- RT @MzGossipGirl: Not even in #Ferguson and I'm tense, nervous and anxious. I can't even imagine how the citizens there feel. 1 day ago
- RT @Sofooo: Benjamin Franklin said it best: "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." #… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- What ever happened to Errorless Learning?
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States