New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
October 2-3, 2014: Online Education Symposium for Independent Schools, Boston, MA
- RT @BalefireLabs: Here's where we were today...Karen appeared on the #STOSSEL show to talk #edtech! #edapps #ipadedu @FoxBusiness #k12 htt… 3 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Where in the world is Balefire Labs? Stay tuned to find out! #edtech #edapps #kidsapps #mobile #ipadedu http://t.co/EfxxD… 4 days ago
- @shunt53 Thanks, Sheila! 6 days ago
- RT @shunt53: Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis. wp.me/p25hk5-fv via @KarenLMahon. Couldn't agree more #bansweepingstate… 6 days ago
- @behaviouratplay Tricia, agreed! Need to know what's supporting the current behavior! @RewardConsent 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- U.S. Schools with the Best Technology...and Everything Else
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States