New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Most #Kids’ EdApps Don’t #Personalize Instruction buff.ly/1MDRdxr #appdev #teaching #indiedev #edadmin 32 minutes ago
- @UpSearchLearn Thanks for the shout-out! 5 hours ago
- RT @UpSearchLearn: * 3-Minute Video Explaining the Common Core | @KarenLMahon Karen Mahon Blog karenmahon.com/2014/07/21/3-m… 5 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Most #Kids’ EdApps Don’t #Personalize Instruction buff.ly/1I88cUI #idchat #teaching #moms #edadmin 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Our Weekly Roundup of #EdTech & #EdApp News eepurl.com/buRkQ1 #mobile #edchat #teachers 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- A critique of PBL and the 'new' pedagogies
- In Defense of Homework
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Goodbye Teacher
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- 3-Minute Video Explaining the Common Core
- What ever happened to Errorless Learning?
- Educators Are Worried About the Wrong Thing With "Big Data"
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States