New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @bradmcurrie: Join us this Saturday morning at 7:30 EST on #Satchat as we honor the life and work of @grantwiggins. His impact was amaz… 6 hours ago
- RT @gcouros: "With the passing of #GrantWiggins, the field of education has lost a most influential advocate and innovator." http://t.co/4K… 6 hours ago
- RT @amyburvall: For #grantwiggins who lit fires in so many of us http://t.co/6jkZMy3o8h 8 hours ago
- RT @2morrowknight: If you are #successful, it is because somewhere, someone gave you a life or an idea that started you in the right direct… 8 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Puzzler & #ELA #App of the Day: Mystery Stories buff.ly/1BrUeb1 #education #edtech #teacher #kids #moms #games #g… 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- What ever happened to Errorless Learning?
- Intrinsic Motivation can be Aversive
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Motion Math Fractions App Works!
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States