New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- @KrantenRSS Thanks for including me! 6 hours ago
- RT @KrantenRSS: The Games Daily is out! paper.li/KrantenRSS/129… Stories via @KarenLMahon @Theboxland @RteamZena 6 hours ago
- RT @JogNog: Congratulations @BalefireLabs on your 5,000 app reviews milestone! #edtech #teachers @apps https://t.co/YyeZd1tOVh 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Weekly Roundup of #EdTech, #EdApp & #Gaming News from Balefire Labs eepurl.com/bPwNXH #gbl 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 15 New, TopRated #Kids’ Apps & #Games of the month buff.ly/1X8bKwx #hebrew #L2 #japanese @bigblueboo https://t.c… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- A critique of PBL and the 'new' pedagogies
- Who is Education's Customer?
- 3-Minute Video Explaining the Common Core
- What Now
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Creating a Content Strategy for Mobile Devices in the Classroom
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States