New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @scratchfndn: Code-to-Learn Foundation is now officially Scratch Foundation. Learn more about our plans for the future: https://t.co/D8I… 9 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 15 Top Rated #Kids' #EdApps of July buff.ly/1NP4OzS #edtech #mobile #teaching #moms #ipad 15 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 15 Top Rated #Kids' #EdApps of July buff.ly/1H4FktF #game #k12 #edtech @deepchallenge @NatGeo @swifty_app 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: July's Top Rated #Kids' EdApps & #Games buff.ly/1H4EvRF #edtech #mobile #ipad #moms @roundabyte @kunabiB @First8St… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: New Top Rated #Kids' #EdApps of July buff.ly/1H4E1uX #gaming #edtech #ipaded #education @CMA_Megacorp @iMaginemach… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Are MOOCs and Competency-Based Learning on a Collision Course?
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Five Tips for Using Student Response Systems for Formative Assessment
- Goodbye Teacher
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- Creativity and Basic Skills in Education
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States