New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
October 2-3, 2014: Online Education Symposium for Independent Schools, Boston, MA
- RT @centerilorg: Join us! "Mobile Devices in the Classroom" an interactive webinar by Dr Karen Mahon @BalefireLabs TUE Oct 21 2pm EDT http:… 1 hour ago
- RT @UpSearchCoach: “Correcting bad habits cannot be done by forbidding or punishment.” ~Sir Robert Baden-Powell 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Free Webinar 10/21: #Mobile #Devices in the #Classroom.Sign up! buff.ly/1t14dEj #edtech #edtechchat #edapps #teac… 2 days ago
- 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing #Digital #Content for #Education buff.ly/1rNvQKx #edtech #edtechchat #teaching 2 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: How to make the best #edapps buff.ly/1wdJUkP #edtech #edtechchat #appdev #iosdev #androiddev 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Newtown Violence: A Defense of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Five Steps for a Successful Classroom Technology Implementation
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States