New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @Forbes: More women than ever before are excelling in STEM studies, but those gains are not being reflected in the workforce: http://t.c… 2 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Relevance of Active Student Responding in #EdApps buff.ly/19pZ68z #asr #edchat #education #edtech #kidsapps #idcha… 2 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Get Water! A #Physics Based #SocialStudies #EdApp buff.ly/1HMLuTE #sschat #edapps #kidsapps #k12 @getwatergame htt… 1 day ago
- @DianeMHauser You happened to catch me sitting right on top of Twitter. 😉 1 day ago
- @DianeMHauser Thanks for the follow, Diane. Great meeting you today. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- What ever happened to Errorless Learning?
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- What I've Learned about the Common Core State Standards and Educational Apps
- U.S. Schools with the Best Technology...and Everything Else
- Creating a Content Strategy for Mobile Devices in the Classroom
- Teachers Rank EdTech Trends!
- Goodbye Teacher
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States