New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
March, 2014: ASCD, Los Angeles, CA
- 7 Statements We Cannot Accept in #Education buff.ly/18x7ZKd #edchat #edadmin #teaching #k12 3 hours ago
- Doing Formative #Assessment? You Need ‘The Answer Pad’ buff.ly/19cD4n6 #formativeassessment #edtech #edtechchat #ipadedu #teachers 5 hours ago
- @Mat6453 Thanks for including me, Mathew! 5 hours ago
- RT @Mat6453: The Birds Feed is out! paper.li/Mat6453/136576… Stories via @jcoughlin24 @KarenLMahon @MrWickensPE 5 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 3 Great Kids’ Apps for #Computer #Programming! buff.ly/IXYU3f #CODE #edapps #kidsapps #edtech #edtechchat #ipaded… 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Have Questions? You Need 'The Answer Pad'
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Khan and other Education "Revolutions"
- In Defense of Homework
- I am an Edupreneur.
- 5 Important Questions before Giving your Child a Smart Device
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Creativity and Basic Skills in Education
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes ITunes Store IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Lesson Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Multiple choice Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Thought Twitter United States