New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
October 2-3, 2014: Online Education Symposium for Independent Schools, Boston, MA
- RT @gtognetti1: Back to school w/ iOS and Android Apps from Balefire Labs ccedtech.com/2014/09/ios-an… #iosapps #androidapps #edapps 4 hours ago
- @stevepeha my pleasure! Thanks for including me in the piece! 6 days ago
- 8 Things You Should Never, Ever Include in a #Pitch Deck buff.ly/1mCMu40 #startups #entrepreneurs #fundraising 1 week ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #BacktoSchool News from Balefire Labs...all the latest #edtech and #mobile! eepurl.com/3DN-f #edtechchat #ipadedu … 1 week ago
- #Boston incubator looking for 8 #edtech #startups buff.ly/1qO7PZ2 @learnlaunch #bosedu #edtechchat 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- What I've Learned about the Common Core State Standards and Educational Apps
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Attention problem? Let's blame classroom technology!
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States