New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @brainpickings: Darwin, born 207 years ago today, on family, work, and happiness j.mp/1QcFqTL #DarwinDay https://t.co/bBdxmvI… 4 hours ago
- @jennifermmr Thanks for including me, Jennifer! 6 hours ago
- RT @jennifermmr: The jennifermmr Daily is out! paper.li/jennifermmr/13… Stories via @KarenLMahon @languagenut 6 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Our Top Rated #Kids’ #Spelling Apps & #Games buff.ly/1PImGfs #edtech #elachat @eweclid_inc @colorskit https://t.c… 7 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Weekly Roundup of #EdTech, #EdApp & #Gaming News from Balefire Labs eepurl.com/bQnWij #edchat #gbl 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Geeky Science Valentines! Woot!
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: A Response
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- A Great Math App for Kids
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Parent Survey on Kids and App Use
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States