New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @TheAnswerPad: Our grading solution works similarly to a Scantron, BUT.. many more question types and students can show their work for a… 7 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best 6 #ELA #Kids' EdApps & #Games of July buff.ly/1I4Sp6S #edtech #moms @bigfishgames 10 hours ago
- RT @JonahLupton: Proof that life isn't fair 😂 http://t.co/IFi7EAcUi6 1 day ago
- RT @usedgov: Over 3 million students are suspended each year. That's 1 student for every teacher. It's time to #RethinkDiscipline. http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Education #Technology and an #Evidence-Based Approach buff.ly/1eqzevJ #edtech #edtechchat #science #appdev 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- In Defense of Homework
- I am an Edupreneur.
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Five Tips for Using Student Response Systems for Formative Assessment
- Intrinsic Motivation can be Aversive
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States