New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @Special_Ism: Special-Ism's Special Feature is out! paper.li/Special_Ism/13… Stories via @KarenLMahon 19 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #StoryCorps Adds a #Mobile App - Great for #Kids! buff.ly/1NomRLE #edtech #edapps #education #teaching #parenting … 1 day ago
- RT @KarlJNewman: "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle #quote #excellence #leadersh… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: It's our Weekly #EdTech Roundup from Balefire Labs eepurl.com/bif3Yr #edapps #edtechchat #education #teaching #mobile 2 days ago
- RT @Forbes: More women than ever before are excelling in STEM studies, but those gains are not being reflected in the workforce: http://t.c… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- A critique of PBL and the 'new' pedagogies
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- Parent Survey on Kids and App Use
- 3-Minute Video Explaining the Common Core
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States