New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
March, 2014: ASCD, Los Angeles, CA
- @DrTimony I'll send you the info when I am on my computer. 42 minutes ago
- @DrTimony might be the same. Vicci Tucci and Kent Johnson are building it. 49 minutes ago
- @DrTimony Nice! I need to send you info about a SAFMEDS app a friend is developing. 1 hour ago
- Volatile, but food for thought: #Schools Improve When #Leaders Stop Rationalizing Mediocrity buff.ly/IJneW5 #edchat #edadmin #k12 1 hour ago
- @DrTimony you're a precision teacher? You've been holding out on me! 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Have Questions? You Need 'The Answer Pad'
- Creativity and Basic Skills in Education
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Five Tips for Using Student Response Systems for Formative Assessment
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- 5 Important Questions before Giving your Child a Smart Device
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- I am an Edupreneur.
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes ITunes Store IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Lesson Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Multiple choice Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Thought Twitter United States