New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
October 2-3, 2014: Online Education Symposium for Independent Schools, Boston, MA
- @saleh_a_sachcha thanks for the mention, Saleh! 2 days ago
- RT @saleh_a_sachcha: Teachers Rank EdTech Trends! wp.me/p25hk5-f3 via @KarenLMahon @MencoPlatform #edtech 2 days ago
- RT @stumpteacher: Spent my off period emailing five parents to let them know how awesome their kid is. 3 days ago
- RT @msdf_foundation: Yes! MT @TercUsingData: RT @rebecca_shah "Assessing data...helps us focus on the kids." bit.ly/1CJznmk #edda… 3 days ago
- RT @EdRover: Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. Martin Luther King Jr. 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Five Tips for Using Student Response Systems for Formative Assessment
- Teachers Rank EdTech Trends!
- Educators Are Worried About the Wrong Thing With "Big Data"
- What I've Learned about the Common Core State Standards and Educational Apps
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States