New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @AmyColeConnect: Your reading list: 10 great books for creative entrepreneurs. bit.ly/1BAQzZT 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #States That Spend The Most On #PublicSchool #Students buff.ly/15Y8Zs9 #edchat #edpolicy #spending #education 2 days ago
- RT @Scorebusters: "All things are difficult before they are easy." Thomas Fuller http://t.co/yBvrdAYL9C 1 week ago
- RT @tweetsoutloud: Science & technology are crucial to America & the world’s future - the challenges we face demand the very best. #SOTU 1 week ago
- RT @Mark_Quinn: @KarenLMahon Thank you for sharing. I posted your content on rbl.ms/1oBYqmw 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Geeky Science Valentines! Woot!
- Creating Effective (and Successful) Educational Apps!
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States