New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- @rudytoot1 Thanks, Cindy! 14 hours ago
- RT @rudytoot1: Top Rated Kids’ EdApps of the Month | Balefire Labs via @KarenLMahon sco.lt/66TGOf#edapps #mlearning 14 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Top Rated #Kids’ #EdApps of the Month buff.ly/1WRjKlO #gaming #homeschool #teaching @HuntedCow http://t.co/bbABQvf… 21 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Top Rated #Kids’ #EdApps and #Games of the Month buff.ly/1WRjC5N #edtech #mobile @first8studios http://t.co/6yBnI… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: New #Kids’ EdApp & #Game Reviews for October buff.ly/1LnU2NL #edtech #mobile #ipaded #teaching 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Are MOOCs and Competency-Based Learning on a Collision Course?
- Goodbye Teacher
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- The Best New eBook: Frankenstein!
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Creating a Content Strategy for Mobile Devices in the Classroom
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States