New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Elementary #Math EdApp of the Day: Llama Drama buff.ly/1KoC5A0 #education #edchat #stem #teachers #moms #kidsapps… 14 hours ago
- RT @Educelerate: #B2C & #AppStore challenges for #education #games should drive #startups #B2Browser @cnyren: bit.ly/MonetizingEdGa… http:/… 15 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: We will sorely miss @grantwiggins, who influenced our work. RIP 18 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Awesome #Science #Reading List for #Kids buff.ly/1BpbWMc #education #edchat #teachers #parents #moms #books @brai… 18 hours ago
- RIP @grantwiggins You will be missed. 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Newtown Violence: A Defense of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States