New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: 100+ New #EdApp #Reviews for July buff.ly/1JxQ9dQ #edtech #mobile #kids #gaming 7 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Last Day of #ISTE2015 Don't Miss these Top 10 #EdApps! buff.ly/1f1sQMI #edtech #mobile @McGrawHillK12 @CurriculumA… 12 hours ago
- RT @stumpteacher: We need to be asking less "how do I get tech" and more "why do I need tech". Intentional use and purposeful integration. … 15 hours ago
- RT @TED_ED: TED-Ed Clubs are popping up all over the world! Here's how you can get involved: ed.ted.com/clubs #ISTE2015 http://t.co/H… 15 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 4,300+ Research-Based #EdApp #Reviews, Available Free at Balefire Labs buff.ly/1HusIzK #edtech #gaming #mobile #IS… 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Diane Ravitch Doesn't Understand EdTech Entrepreneurism
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- A Math App Worth Bragging About!
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States