New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: The 7 Best #Thanksgiving Learning #Games for #Kids buff.ly/1NhYB1j #mobile #moms https://t.co/MNn8MChq3O 14 hours ago
- @transitionyte Thanks for including me, Dianne! 2 days ago
- RT @transitionyte: Fun #Kids #Games is out! paper.li/f-1397608859?e… Stories via @me_palash @oremcommunity @KarenLMahon 2 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The 7 Best #Thanksgiving Learning #Games for #Kids buff.ly/1P9Wsad #parents #parenting #ipad https://t.co/4y2AVaE… 3 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The 7 Best #Thanksgiving Learning #Games for #Kids buff.ly/1YuCA33 #mobile #moms https://t.co/GT58C2fZqk 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Software Replaces Hardware in Ed Tech
- What is Student Engagement? And What Should it Be?
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Attention problem? Let's blame classroom technology!
- In Defense of Homework
- What ever happened to Errorless Learning?
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States