New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: 10 #TopRated #Kids’ Apps & #Games of the Month buff.ly/1ECtZ8J #edchat #gaming #math @numbieapps http://t.co/Yz8H9… 3 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Build #Kids’ #Math #Fluency with Door 24 Plus buff.ly/1JQedY4 #edtech #mobile @curriculumassoc http://t.co/A6AIhh4… 4 hours ago
- @dhvmoon Thanks for including me, Dan. 4 hours ago
- RT @dhvmoon: The #edtech Express is out! paper.li/dhvmoon/132694… Stories via @alanpeat @KarenLMahon @john_larkin 4 hours ago
- RT @faisal_hoque: The One Thing #Entrepreneurial People Never Do @huffpostblog huff.to/1J48Lk7 by @faisal_hoque via @HPLifestyle 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- In Defense of Homework
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- U.S. Schools with the Best Technology...and Everything Else
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States