New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Propel #Kids’ #Reading with this Fun #EdApp from @DuckDuckMoose buff.ly/1F2NZMy #homeschool #edtech http://t.co/CS… 4 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 6 #Algebra #Apps & #Games for Back-to-School buff.ly/1PWQxCb #edtech #mathchat #teaching @DragonBoxApp http://t.co… 4 hours ago
- @brianc999 Thanks for including me, Brian! 12 hours ago
- RT @brianc999: Education Daily is out! paper.li/brianc999/1321… Stories via @DonnaCarlaw @tmotola @KarenLMahon 12 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Train for #Minecraft w/ these 9 #Kids’ #Programming #Apps buff.ly/1KQG2Mz #teachers #backtoschool @nextisgreat htt… 17 hours ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
The other day I had another reminder of just how naive I really am. You’d think by now I would be a bit wilier. But no. So here’s the story. You all know that I review a LOT of educational … Continue reading
On Wednesday night I attended an event put on by the Mass Innovation Night folks called “Crowdfunding Innovation.” There were a bunch of entrepreneurs there who are using crowdfunding to raise money…with varying degrees of success. Many of us have … Continue reading
Friends, if you haven’t had a chance to complete the Balefire Labs Parent Survey about your kids using apps, there’s still time! Thank you so much for helping us!
Last week my friend Frank Catalano wrote a wonderful piece for the MindShift blog. He talked about the fact that there is a plethora of new companies looking to apply technology to the education market, but that there is still … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blanchard LeaderChat:
“When people don’t take time out, they stop being productive.” ~ Carisa Bianchi I started experiencing back pain around the time I turned 50. When I went to the doctor she told me, “John, you…
Well, maybe not quite yet, because yesterday I had the amazing opportunity to appear on the Friends of Kevin Radio Show! Although I’ve done numerous webinars, video interviews and even internet radio in the past, I’ve never done true radio…where … Continue reading