New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
April 25-26, 2014 MassHope Homeschool Conference, Worcester, MA
June 18, 2014: CLM Leadership Conference, Harrisburg, PA
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
- RT @TeacherCast: What is Self-Motivation, Anyway? by @KarenLMahon is.gd/2ebbQH #edtech #blog #edstuff #tcdn @TeacherCast 3 hours ago
- This #tech #startup uses a simple formula to decide how much stock to give employees buff.ly/1nu07hV #equity #startups #entrepreneurs 9 hours ago
- RT @TaleofABaseball: BEST of the BEST #FF's! @ListenToMePleas @viviensabel @KarenLMahon @customcasualjew @AngieMc6 @Lori_Twining @CareerCoa… 18 hours ago
- 21 Simple Ways to Get More #Followers for Your #Google+ #Business Page buff.ly/Qka4TU #socialmedia #marketing #startups 1 day ago
- Are You in Motion or Are You Taking Action? buff.ly/1ntWBUL #startups #entrepreneurs 1 day ago
Author Archives: karen mahon
It seems that we are awash in data in education, especially edtech, lately. I’m a big data junkie, so I find it tremendously exciting. With the advances in technology we have the opportunity to collect real-time performance data at a … Continue reading
Originally posted on edtechdigest.com:
EdTech Digest Awards Program 2014 | Spirit of Innovation For so many reasons, the education technology space is moving forward with great momentum and robust spirit. A confluence of factors — the right time, technology…
Today I wrote a blog piece for Balefire Labs about the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and educational apps. Over the past few months I’ve been doing a ton of aligning apps to the CCSS and I wanted to share … Continue reading
It’s been a long week for me. I’ve been working on the next big thing that we’re launching next week at Balefire Labs. I won’t give it away here, but suffice it to say that only something really cool brought … Continue reading
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
Have you guys heard about the YouTube channel ASAP Science? Every week they post a short, animated video about some scientific concept. It’s a bit “pop-sciency,” but I like it a lot. The videos are entertaining and cite scientific research … Continue reading
How many of you, like me, feel lost without your phone? Honestly, sometimes I feel like my iPhone is just an extension of my arm. It’s with me everywhere I go (yes, I even take it in the bathroom…too much … Continue reading
I thought this was a really fun infographic to kick off the week. I’m an Early Adopter and Big Talker. Which ones are you?
Originally posted on Elementary Ed Tech!:
Both of the schools I serve have “Single iPad Classrooms”. The teachers all have iPads, and, on one campus there is a mobile cart of 30 iPads that is shared on a check-out basis.…