New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @no1networker: Silicon Valley isn't the only tech scene with a gender diversity problem: Silicon Valley is far from the only ... http://… 13 hours ago
- RT @TheAnswerPad: Our grading solution works similarly to a Scantron, BUT.. many more question types and students can show their work for a… 21 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best 6 #ELA #Kids' EdApps & #Games of July buff.ly/1I4Sp6S #edtech #moms @bigfishgames 23 hours ago
- RT @JonahLupton: Proof that life isn't fair 😂 http://t.co/IFi7EAcUi6 1 day ago
- RT @usedgov: Over 3 million students are suspended each year. That's 1 student for every teacher. It's time to #RethinkDiscipline. http://t… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Global
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.