New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @Special_Ism: Special-Ism's Special Feature is out! paper.li/Special_Ism/13… Stories via @KarenLMahon @autismdoctor @caroledwards77 18 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Hey #Teachers, Check out @Skype Translator for your #Kids buff.ly/1G5Wo6H @skypeclassroom #teaching #learning #edu… 1 day ago
- RT @readingbuds: The Problems with Free Educational Apps wp.me/p25hk5-eE via @KarenLMahon 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Weekly Roundup of #EdTech & #EdApps New from Balefire Labs eepurl.com/bkdG4b #education #mobile #teaching #kidsapps … 1 day ago
- RT @WSJ: Parents of Boston Marathon bombing’s youngest victim urge prosecutors to not seek the death penalty for Tsarnaev: http://t.co/DfMO… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Global
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.