New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: #States That Spend The Most On #PublicSchool #Students buff.ly/15Y8Zs9 #edchat #edpolicy #spending #education 1 hour ago
- RT @Scorebusters: "All things are difficult before they are easy." Thomas Fuller http://t.co/yBvrdAYL9C 4 days ago
- RT @tweetsoutloud: Science & technology are crucial to America & the world’s future - the challenges we face demand the very best. #SOTU 1 week ago
- RT @Mark_Quinn: @KarenLMahon Thank you for sharing. I posted your content on rbl.ms/1oBYqmw 1 week ago
- RT @FrankBostonTank: ON TO SEATTLE!! #Patriots 1 week ago
Category Archives: Global
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.