New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Last chance to sign up for TODAY'S free webinar at 2 pm eastern time: #Mobile Devices in the #Classroom http://t.co/p0dUF… 3 days ago
- RT @centerilorg: Join us! "Mobile Devices in the Classroom" an interactive webinar by Dr Karen Mahon @BalefireLabs TUE Oct 21 2pm EDT http:… 3 days ago
- RT @UpSearchCoach: “Correcting bad habits cannot be done by forbidding or punishment.” ~Sir Robert Baden-Powell 5 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Free Webinar 10/21: #Mobile #Devices in the #Classroom.Sign up! buff.ly/1t14dEj #edtech #edtechchat #edapps #teac… 5 days ago
- 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing #Digital #Content for #Education buff.ly/1rNvQKx #edtech #edtechchat #teaching 6 days ago
Category Archives: Global
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.