New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- @jackiegerstein if so, I agree with that. 1 day ago
- @jackiegerstein oh, do you mean use patterns? Not fundamental learning processes? 1 day ago
- @jackiegerstein I think it depends on the topic; seminal research can still apply. But i agree including recent work shows you're up-to-date 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 6 #Algebra #Apps & #Games for Back-to-School buff.ly/1JsouIB #edtech #mathchat #teaching @DragonBoxApp http://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @gtognetti1: Take a look - a must-read! Weekly Roundup of EdTech, EdApp & Game News from Balefire Labs: eepurl.com/bxqwtf #edapps #… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Global
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.