New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: 100+ New #EdApp #Reviews for July buff.ly/1JxQ9dQ #edtech #mobile #kids #gaming 12 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Last Day of #ISTE2015 Don't Miss these Top 10 #EdApps! buff.ly/1f1sQMI #edtech #mobile @McGrawHillK12 @CurriculumA… 16 hours ago
- RT @stumpteacher: We need to be asking less "how do I get tech" and more "why do I need tech". Intentional use and purposeful integration. … 20 hours ago
- RT @TED_ED: TED-Ed Clubs are popping up all over the world! Here's how you can get involved: ed.ted.com/clubs #ISTE2015 http://t.co/H… 20 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 4,300+ Research-Based #EdApp #Reviews, Available Free at Balefire Labs buff.ly/1HusIzK #edtech #gaming #mobile #IS… 20 hours ago
Category Archives: Global
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.