New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- @KrantenRSS Thanks for including me! 17 hours ago
- RT @KrantenRSS: The Games Daily is out! paper.li/KrantenRSS/129… Stories via @KarenLMahon @Theboxland @RteamZena 17 hours ago
- RT @JogNog: Congratulations @BalefireLabs on your 5,000 app reviews milestone! #edtech #teachers @apps https://t.co/YyeZd1tOVh 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Weekly Roundup of #EdTech, #EdApp & #Gaming News from Balefire Labs eepurl.com/bPwNXH #gbl 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 15 New, TopRated #Kids’ Apps & #Games of the month buff.ly/1X8bKwx #hebrew #L2 #japanese @bigblueboo https://t.c… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Global
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.