New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Our Top Puzzler #Game #EdApps of May buff.ly/1cWwSnR #gaming #kids #criticalthinking #mystery #teachers #edtech 1 hour ago
- @InstTechTalk Thanks for including me, Jeff! 1 hour ago
- RT @InstTechTalk: Instructional Tech Today is out! paper.li/InstTechTalk/1… Stories via @KarenLMahon @AskATechTeacher 1 hour ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Our Top 4 #Science #EdApps for #Kids of May buff.ly/1HGJ4nt @carolinabio @DoozersTV #stem #mobile #parenting #moms… 3 hours ago
- RT @RichSimmondsZA: Dictators ride to and fro upon tigers which they dare not dismount. And the tigers are getting hungry. - Winston Church… 5 hours ago
Category Archives: Global
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.