New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: The 7 Best #Thanksgiving Learning #Games for #Kids buff.ly/1NhYB1j #mobile #moms https://t.co/MNn8MChq3O 7 hours ago
- @transitionyte Thanks for including me, Dianne! 2 days ago
- RT @transitionyte: Fun #Kids #Games is out! paper.li/f-1397608859?e… Stories via @me_palash @oremcommunity @KarenLMahon 2 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The 7 Best #Thanksgiving Learning #Games for #Kids buff.ly/1P9Wsad #parents #parenting #ipad https://t.co/4y2AVaE… 3 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The 7 Best #Thanksgiving Learning #Games for #Kids buff.ly/1YuCA33 #mobile #moms https://t.co/GT58C2fZqk 3 days ago
Category Archives: Global
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.