New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Student #Learning Objectives in #EdApps - Why They Matter buff.ly/1Gv0QuZ #ios #android #appdev #gaming #idchat … 54 minutes ago
- RT @KatieDiebold: #FF to a great asset to my PLN @TeacherCast ! If you aren't following him, do it! Now! #googleedu #d205learns #edchat 20 hours ago
- RT @EDUCTO: Why doesn't everything just run off of USB power? #edtech #energy #questionoftheday 20 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Weekly Roundup of #EdTech & #EdApp News from Balefire Labs eepurl.com/bof7gP #ipad #android #education #mobile #edch… 21 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: A Savvy #EdTech #Educator: Claire Pavia buff.ly/1FIezjl #education #edapps #kidsapps #edchat #ipad #mobile #teache… 23 hours ago
Category Archives: Technology
I feel so fortunate to have been asked by the Center on Innovations in Learning (CIL), at Temple University, to prepare a classroom guide for content strategy and mobile devices. As most of you know, this has been a long-time passion … Continue reading
Two things happened in the news this week that have me really bummed out. The first is that inBloom announced that it is winding down. The purpose of inBloom was to be a data repository for student data; a resource … Continue reading
It seems that we are awash in data in education, especially edtech, lately. I’m a big data junkie, so I find it tremendously exciting. With the advances in technology we have the opportunity to collect real-time performance data at a … Continue reading
Today I wrote a blog piece for Balefire Labs about the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and educational apps. Over the past few months I’ve been doing a ton of aligning apps to the CCSS and I wanted to share … Continue reading
It’s been a long week for me. I’ve been working on the next big thing that we’re launching next week at Balefire Labs. I won’t give it away here, but suffice it to say that only something really cool brought … Continue reading
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
Have you guys heard about the YouTube channel ASAP Science? Every week they post a short, animated video about some scientific concept. It’s a bit “pop-sciency,” but I like it a lot. The videos are entertaining and cite scientific research … Continue reading
How many of you, like me, feel lost without your phone? Honestly, sometimes I feel like my iPhone is just an extension of my arm. It’s with me everywhere I go (yes, I even take it in the bathroom…too much … Continue reading
I thought this was a really fun infographic to kick off the week. I’m an Early Adopter and Big Talker. Which ones are you?