Upcoming Appearances & Events
October, 2013: Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon, Portland, Oregon (chifoo.org)
- @AubreyDaniels Aubrey, may I have your permission to repost this on my blog: karenmahon.com? 14 minutes ago
- Check this out! The Rise of #EdTech buff.ly/12BgRwv #edchat #edinno #cpchat #k12 #highered #teachers #edadmin 33 minutes ago
- Good advice! Founder Shares 5 Lessons Learned #Bootstrapping a $15M Lifestyle Business buff.ly/11IZNhY #startups #entrepreneurs 1 hour ago
- #EdTech & Smart #Classroom Market worth $59.90 Billion in 2018 buff.ly/19Nj4bk #edchat #cpchat #k12 #tablets #ios #android #edinno 14 hours ago
- 11 Simple Tips For Having Great Meetings From Some Of The World's Most Productive People bit.ly/17Uf87O #startups #entrepreneurs 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: A Response
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- Software Replaces Hardware in Ed Tech
- What's the Trend for Technology Use in the Classroom?
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
TagsAndroid Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning gaming Google implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes K through 12 learn Learning Mastery learning Math math apps Mathematics Methods and Theories mlearning Performance Psychology reinforcement science Special education STEM Student Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States