Upcoming Appearances & Events
May 22, 2013: Merrimack Valley Sandbox Education Innovation Challenge, Lawrence, MA
June 1, 2013: edcampxEDU, Burlington, MA
October, 2013: Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon, Portland, Oregon (chifoo.org)
- @_Vikki_Sutton_ thx for the #FF! @Darling_Dawnx @ecojujube @GBreward @jeffarazzi @Prestburyfarm @RowlandSara @Ticia_Verveer 1 day ago
- RT @SoulHeartPart: When someone shows you who they are believe them.-#MayaAngelou #quote 1 day ago
- @UpSearchLearn thanks, Ann! 3 days ago
- @FrankCatalano thx for the MT, Frank! 4 days ago
- 25 Things #Teachers Should Know About #Gamification buff.ly/10KkgCy #edchat #edtech #edinno #gaming #k12 #cpchat 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- My First MOOC!
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Teachers Love Technology!
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Mastery Learning and Gaming in Education: DragonBox
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
TagsAndroid Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning gaming Google implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes K through 12 learn Learning Mastery learning Math math apps Mathematics Methods and Theories mlearning Performance Psychology reinforcement science Special education STEM Student Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States