New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
March, 2014: ASCD, Los Angeles, CA
- Targeting #Feedback to Support Self-Regulation buff.ly/18fjuYP #selfmonitoring #edchat #lrnchat #abachat #teachers 9 hours ago
- .@HiltonElCon @HiltonHHonors @HiltonHotels $9.95/day per device for wifi b/c we are "only" blue HH? Seriously? #Robbery #wontbeback 12 hours ago
- Love it. #TED #Women Shows 'Binders of Women' Not Needed To Find Talented #Tech Thinkers buff.ly/18fhXC0 #gender #entrepreneurs 12 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: We like No. 4! Top 10 #tech trends for 2014: #Wearables, #3D printers, #mobile money, and more buff.ly/18fi4NG #ed… 15 hours ago
- Ask A #VC: Redpoint’s Geoff Yang On What Makes A Successful #Entrepreneur buff.ly/18fhVKi #startups #funding 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Classroom
You know I’m a sucker for a fun infographic. And when I came across this one I thought it was really funny….until I realized that I’m in that “your parents” generation! Yikes! When did that happen?!?
Here’s a really cool infographic to kick off your week, from the folks at OnlineUniversities.com!
Maybe those seems like weird questions. But they’ve been bouncing around in my head for a while now. I hear a lot of people talk about student engagement as a goal, but I get the impression that not everyone means … Continue reading
This post was written by Dr. Aubrey Daniels and originally appeared on his blog, Aubrey’s Blog. It is reposted here, with his permission and my appreciation. ________________________________________________________________ On NPR this week I heard a report of a study on teacher … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I met a woman who asked me about “the recent trend in pulling technology out of elementary school classrooms.” For a minute I was kind of speechless. Then I tried to explain to her that all of … Continue reading
I’ve been a bit off the grid this past week, so my apologies for not writing. That said, this is my 100th blog post! Wow! Thinking back to my first blog post, it’s been a really fun ride. For my … Continue reading
This past Saturday I attended EdCamp Boston. It was the first edcamp for me and I’ll confess, I was skeptical. I’ve been to other teacher-centric events before and they’ve often felt like what I always imagined cheerleader camp would feel … Continue reading
We know that smart devices and mobile learning are HOT in K12 right now. And here’s what parents have to say (we think they like it!)