Upcoming Appearances & Events
October, 2013: Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon, Portland, Oregon (chifoo.org)
- @thecouch999 I think it does still include some memorization, esp for things like languages! 1 hour ago
- 'An Industry of Mediocrity': Study Criticizes #TeacherPrep Programs buff.ly/17jrV4u #edchat #teachers #highered #k12 #cpchat 1 hour ago
- Great idea! How I Created A Positive #Classroom Environment buff.ly/17UiwQ8 #edchat #teachers #k12 #cpchat 4 hours ago
- This isn't good. U.S. #education slipping in world rankings: report buff.ly/11J1lIO #edchat #edreform #edpolicy #edadmin #k12 7 hours ago
- Interesting! Should we let students use the #internet in exams? buff.ly/11I8x8f #edchat #edtech #cpchat #teachers #k12 #assessment 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: A Response
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Software Replaces Hardware in Ed Tech
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- What's the Trend for Technology Use in the Classroom?
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
TagsAndroid Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning gaming Google implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes K through 12 learn Learning Mastery learning Math math apps Mathematics Methods and Theories mlearning Performance Psychology reinforcement science Special education STEM Student Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States