New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
March, 2014: ASCD, Los Angeles, CA
- 7 Ways to #Bootstrap a New Small #Business buff.ly/1cZPQV8 #startups #entrepreneurs 2 hours ago
- 7 Critical Mistakes You're (Almost Certainly) Making On #SocialMedia buff.ly/1cZOUjA #marketing #twitter #facebook #snapchat 3 hours ago
- Biggest #funding source for #startups is surprising buff.ly/1g95BOv #entrepreneurs #fundraising 5 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Why You Should Give Your #Kid an #iPad for #Christmas (It Isn't What You Think) buff.ly/191scZ2 #parenting #ipaded… 18 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: A Great #ELA App for Early #Elementary #Kids buff.ly/1iwr31w @grasshopperapps #teachers #kidsapps #edapps #ipadedu… 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: education technology
Today’s post comes from guest blogger Reese Jones. Reese is an IOS and android fan who loves phones and print media. Reese writes regularly for Techie Doodlers. She is also a keen footballer (for those in the US, that mean soccer!) and … Continue reading
Today I’m sitting here, manning my own booth, at the Massachusetts Computer Using Educators Conference at Gillette Stadium. I’m here exhibiting Balefire Labs, which by now you know is my ed tech startup that provides an online service reviewing educational … Continue reading
Just in case you didn’t catch it someplace else, I thought I’d share the free math app review that we published this week over on Balefire Labs. I’ve talked to you guys about the Native Numbers app before, but here … Continue reading
This past Wednesday I had the opportunity to give a talk at the Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon (CHIFOO). CHIFOO is a really interesting group. They are a local chapter of SIGCHI, the premier international society for professionals, academics and students … Continue reading
You know I’m a sucker for a fun infographic. And when I came across this one I thought it was really funny….until I realized that I’m in that “your parents” generation! Yikes! When did that happen?!?
This blog post originally appeared on the Balefire Labs blog. A lot of teachers and parents we talk to have told us that when they are trying to find apps for their kids they look at the Top Charts in … Continue reading
This is pretty far out and, yeah, kind of blew my mind! We’ve all seen the recent images of Google Glass in the news, but I confess, I hadn’t really given any thought to how it might be used in … Continue reading
Here’s a really cool infographic to kick off your week, from the folks at OnlineUniversities.com!
I really try my best not to read what Diane Ravitch writes. I usually disagree with her and I find her to be quite inflammatory, and not in a good way. But this time I feel like I really need … Continue reading