New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Video: #Mobile #Devices in the #Classroom, Part 1 buff.ly/1sisJKJ #edtechchat #edtech #learning #edapps #teaching … 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Last chance to sign up for TODAY'S free webinar at 2 pm eastern time: #Mobile Devices in the #Classroom http://t.co/p0dUF… 4 days ago
- RT @centerilorg: Join us! "Mobile Devices in the Classroom" an interactive webinar by Dr Karen Mahon @BalefireLabs TUE Oct 21 2pm EDT http:… 5 days ago
- RT @UpSearchCoach: “Correcting bad habits cannot be done by forbidding or punishment.” ~Sir Robert Baden-Powell 6 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Free Webinar 10/21: #Mobile #Devices in the #Classroom.Sign up! buff.ly/1t14dEj #edtech #edtechchat #edapps #teac… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: elearning
Let’s just be clear: Massive Open Online Courseware (MOOC) and Competency-Based Learning (CBL) are not the same thing. They both claim to be “personalized” learning, but that personalization is expressed in completely different ways. In the case of the MOOC, the … Continue reading
Seems like I’ve been having a lot of interesting firsts lately…my first EdCamp last week, my first zip lining a few weeks ago (it was fun!) and now my first MOOC. For those new to the term (which hopefully isn’t … Continue reading
I really enjoyed this graphic, which originally appeared on OnlineUniversities.com, so wanted to share it with you all here. We’re making huge progress with technology in the classroom. Isn’t it awesome?
It seems like everyone has a “Best of” list going right now as we wrap up 2012…so why not me too? Here is some of what I’ve really enjoyed this year… Blogs: GigaOm: I love this blog. It is just … Continue reading
Sandra Day O’Connor was the first woman Supreme Court Justice here in the U.S. She was appointed to the bench by President Ronald Reagan in 1981 and she retired from the bench in 2006. Justice O’Connor’s appointment to the bench … Continue reading
I was delighted to be invited to appear on eLearning Chat today by Rick Zanotti, the host. What a fun experience it was. Rick and co-host Dawn Mahoney put me right at ease. And I got to talk about one … Continue reading