Upcoming Appearances & Events
May 22, 2013: Merrimack Valley Sandbox Education Innovation Challenge, Lawrence, MA
June 1, 2013: edcampxEDU, Burlington, MA
October, 2013: Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon, Portland, Oregon (chifoo.org)
- @_Vikki_Sutton_ thx for the #FF! @Darling_Dawnx @ecojujube @GBreward @jeffarazzi @Prestburyfarm @RowlandSara @Ticia_Verveer 3 hours ago
- RT @SoulHeartPart: When someone shows you who they are believe them.-#MayaAngelou #quote 11 hours ago
- @UpSearchLearn thanks, Ann! 1 day ago
- @FrankCatalano thx for the MT, Frank! 2 days ago
- 25 Things #Teachers Should Know About #Gamification buff.ly/10KkgCy #edchat #edtech #edinno #gaming #k12 #cpchat 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Cite Social Media: MLA & APA Formats
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- In Defense of Homework
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: A Response
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- My First MOOC!
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
TagsAndroid Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning gaming Google implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes K through 12 learn Learning Mastery learning Math math apps Mathematics Methods and Theories mlearning Performance Psychology reinforcement science Special education STEM Student Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States