New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
April 25-26, 2014 MassHope Homeschool Conference, Worcester, MA
June 18, 2014: CLM Leadership Conference, Harrisburg, PA
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
- This sounds cool! Thrive15: Learn About #Business In 15 Min Bursts buff.ly/1hOmzBO #startups #entrepreneurs @mv_sandbox @learnlaunch 18 hours ago
- Why #Pinterest Is The #Google Competitor You Weren't Expecting buff.ly/1eWN2Iw #socialmedia #search 21 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Balefire Labs Honors #JogNog as Top-Rated Educational #App buff.ly/1eWJLsH #edapps #kidsapps #ccss #edtechchat #t… 22 hours ago
- Helpful tips- Getting To $100M+ #Revenue: Understanding The 3 Phases Of A #Startup buff.ly/1eQv3U6 #entrepreneurs #startups 1 day ago
- RT @gtognetti1: Gay Krause (KCI-Foothill Col) awarded 13th district Woman of the Year by State Sen Jerry Hill!!! #edchat http://t.co/zoQwt… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: IOS
It’s been a long week for me. I’ve been working on the next big thing that we’re launching next week at Balefire Labs. I won’t give it away here, but suffice it to say that only something really cool brought … Continue reading
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
Today’s post comes from guest blogger Reese Jones. Reese is an IOS and android fan who loves phones and print media. Reese writes regularly for Techie Doodlers. She is also a keen footballer (for those in the US, that mean soccer!) and … Continue reading
Skeptical about the instructional value of paid educational apps? Our research at Balefire Labs shows that you should be. We pretty regularly get questions and comments about paid versus free apps. There seem to be two general (and competing) schools … Continue reading
Just in case you didn’t catch it someplace else, I thought I’d share the free math app review that we published this week over on Balefire Labs. I’ve talked to you guys about the Native Numbers app before, but here … Continue reading
This past Wednesday I had the opportunity to give a talk at the Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon (CHIFOO). CHIFOO is a really interesting group. They are a local chapter of SIGCHI, the premier international society for professionals, academics and students … Continue reading
This blog post originally appeared on the Balefire Labs blog. A lot of teachers and parents we talk to have told us that when they are trying to find apps for their kids they look at the Top Charts in … Continue reading
Here’s a really cool infographic to kick off your week, from the folks at OnlineUniversities.com!
A few weeks ago I met a woman who asked me about “the recent trend in pulling technology out of elementary school classrooms.” For a minute I was kind of speechless. Then I tried to explain to her that all of … Continue reading