New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
April 25-26, 2014 MassHope Homeschool Conference, Worcester, MA
June 18, 2014: CLM Leadership Conference, Harrisburg, PA
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
- RT @TaleofABaseball: BEST of the BEST #FF's! @ListenToMePleas @viviensabel @KarenLMahon @customcasualjew @AngieMc6 @Lori_Twining @CareerCoa… 3 hours ago
- 21 Simple Ways to Get More #Followers for Your #Google+ #Business Page buff.ly/Qka4TU #socialmedia #marketing #startups 9 hours ago
- Are You in Motion or Are You Taking Action? buff.ly/1ntWBUL #startups #entrepreneurs 12 hours ago
- .@B_A_A_ Worst #expo shopping experience ever in #Adidas area with "lines" for purchasing. #bostonmarathon 12 hours ago
- A Plug-and-Play #Customer #Loyalty Program for Small #Businesses buff.ly/1ntWrg6 #startups #entrepreneurs 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: IPhone
How many of you, like me, feel lost without your phone? Honestly, sometimes I feel like my iPhone is just an extension of my arm. It’s with me everywhere I go (yes, I even take it in the bathroom…too much … Continue reading
Today’s post comes from guest blogger Reese Jones. Reese is an IOS and android fan who loves phones and print media. Reese writes regularly for Techie Doodlers. She is also a keen footballer (for those in the US, that mean soccer!) and … Continue reading
This blog post originally appeared on the Balefire Labs blog. A lot of teachers and parents we talk to have told us that when they are trying to find apps for their kids they look at the Top Charts in … Continue reading
Here’s a really cool infographic to kick off your week, from the folks at OnlineUniversities.com!
For most people this will probably be an incredibly boring post. You’ve been warned. For others, like me, who are very concerned with language in science, and precision of language, this is the post for you. I’ve always described our … Continue reading
I’ve been a bit off the grid this past week, so my apologies for not writing. That said, this is my 100th blog post! Wow! Thinking back to my first blog post, it’s been a really fun ride. For my … Continue reading
Here’s a fun infographic for a Friday, originally posted on Edudemic.com. I’m fascinated by the surge in smart device use in classrooms, as you know, and for a few years I’ve been predicting (we’ll see how this works out for … Continue reading
We know that smart devices and mobile learning are HOT in K12 right now. And here’s what parents have to say (we think they like it!)
I really enjoyed this graphic, which originally appeared on OnlineUniversities.com, so wanted to share it with you all here. We’re making huge progress with technology in the classroom. Isn’t it awesome?