New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Build #Subtraction Skills with this #Kids’ Learning App from @Teachley buff.ly/1mqiN6z #mathchat #edtech https://… 2 hours ago
- @MrsR5 Thanks for including me, Dana! 19 hours ago
- RT @MrsR5: @MrsR5's EdTech Finds is out! paper.li/MrsR5/13559618… Stories via @KarenLMahon @ablades_emints @RealityworksInc 19 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 4 #Kids' #Chinese Language Apps for #CNY2016 buff.ly/1QnkOsg #edtech #L2 @duolingo https://t.co/4sO7UKQn88 21 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: @NSF_SBE @NSF @UCSanDiego A bit confusing because we already have one: #BehaviorAnalysis #abachat @ABAIEvents @behaviorba… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Lesson
Something’s been bugging me lately…and at 5:00 this morning I woke up realizing what it is. It’s not really something that I didn’t know…sadly I’ve had many opportunities to observe it firsthand. So here’s what it is: Education Technology companies … Continue reading
What the heck does that mean, anyway?