New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @Scorebusters: "All things are difficult before they are easy." Thomas Fuller http://t.co/yBvrdAYL9C 4 hours ago
- RT @tweetsoutloud: Science & technology are crucial to America & the world’s future - the challenges we face demand the very best. #SOTU 4 days ago
- RT @Mark_Quinn: @KarenLMahon Thank you for sharing. I posted your content on rbl.ms/1oBYqmw 6 days ago
- RT @FrankBostonTank: ON TO SEATTLE!! #Patriots 6 days ago
- RT @TheWhistle: That evil smile... #Patriots http://t.co/dtrN6wTSOa 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Lesson
Something’s been bugging me lately…and at 5:00 this morning I woke up realizing what it is. It’s not really something that I didn’t know…sadly I’ve had many opportunities to observe it firsthand. So here’s what it is: Education Technology companies … Continue reading
What the heck does that mean, anyway?