New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @markbarnes19: Help us Hack the Common Core. Join our team of beta readers buff.ly/1MGWbra #edchat #HackLearning http://t.co/fleO… 6 days ago
- RT @jessica_hutter: #classdojo has created such an easy platform for communication this year in my classroom #edtech #newtool @techteacher… 6 days ago
- @DaveGuymon Thanks for including me, Dave! 1 week ago
- RT @DaveGuymon: The Teachers' Lounge is out! paper.li/DaveGuymon/134… Stories via @marek_beck @KarenLMahon @BroaderVisions 1 week ago
- @ETAhand2mind Thanks for including me! 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Lesson
Something’s been bugging me lately…and at 5:00 this morning I woke up realizing what it is. It’s not really something that I didn’t know…sadly I’ve had many opportunities to observe it firsthand. So here’s what it is: Education Technology companies … Continue reading
What the heck does that mean, anyway?