New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- @gtognetti1 Thanks, Gene! 😊 11 hours ago
- RT @gtognetti1: Must see! #edchat twitter.com/BalefireLabs/s… 11 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Today We Launched Support for 10+ Languages on our #App & #Game Review Site buff.ly/1IqPrJ7 #edtech #gaming #edch… 16 hours ago
- @UpSearchLearn Thanks for the mention! 19 hours ago
- RT @UpSearchLearn: * Educators Are Worried About the Wrong Thing With “Big Data” | @KarenLMahon Karen Mahon Blog karenmahon.com/2014/04/09/edu… 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: Lesson
Something’s been bugging me lately…and at 5:00 this morning I woke up realizing what it is. It’s not really something that I didn’t know…sadly I’ve had many opportunities to observe it firsthand. So here’s what it is: Education Technology companies … Continue reading
What the heck does that mean, anyway?