New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: 3 Great #Teacher Resources for #Thanksgiving buff.ly/1Ysa4yU #edchat #nativeamerican @smithsonianNMAI https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Teachers, Don’t Miss The Great #Thanksgiving Listen from @StoryCorps buff.ly/1QE8AR1 #sschat #kids https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- @ImagiRaven Thanks for including me, Valerie! 2 days ago
- RT @ImagiRaven: The Learning Explorer is out! paper.li/ImagiRaven?edi… Stories via @iwearthecrowns @KarenLMahon @urbie 2 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Our 5 BEST EVER #Math Puzzler #Games for #Kids buff.ly/1lCAe3V #gbl @smilingcube https://t.co/o5WmpqgUrQ 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Lesson
Something’s been bugging me lately…and at 5:00 this morning I woke up realizing what it is. It’s not really something that I didn’t know…sadly I’ve had many opportunities to observe it firsthand. So here’s what it is: Education Technology companies … Continue reading
What the heck does that mean, anyway?