New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: What Does Children’s “Obsession” With #Technology Tell Us About What They Really Need? #kids #parenting #teaching http://… 1 hour ago
- RT @Johnmedlicott: #Hattie says #feedback is the the key factor in improving T&L - big focus of #JMC & @StarLesson coaching programme http:… 2 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Avg US household spends more time on #mobile than #TV. How about you? buff.ly/1FldIBm #devices #flurry #edtech 3 days ago
- RT @handsupunited_: His life mattered. #MikeBrown #Ferguson http://t.co/olRZJey2sx 3 days ago
- RT @MzGossipGirl: Not even in #Ferguson and I'm tense, nervous and anxious. I can't even imagine how the citizens there feel. 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Lesson
Something’s been bugging me lately…and at 5:00 this morning I woke up realizing what it is. It’s not really something that I didn’t know…sadly I’ve had many opportunities to observe it firsthand. So here’s what it is: Education Technology companies … Continue reading
What the heck does that mean, anyway?