New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
October 2-3, 2014: Online Education Symposium for Independent Schools, Boston, MA
- RT @BalefireLabs: Here's where we were today...Karen appeared on the #STOSSEL show to talk #edtech! #edapps #ipadedu @FoxBusiness #k12 htt… 3 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Where in the world is Balefire Labs? Stay tuned to find out! #edtech #edapps #kidsapps #mobile #ipadedu http://t.co/EfxxD… 3 days ago
- @shunt53 Thanks, Sheila! 5 days ago
- RT @shunt53: Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis. wp.me/p25hk5-fv via @KarenLMahon. Couldn't agree more #bansweepingstate… 5 days ago
- @behaviouratplay Tricia, agreed! Need to know what's supporting the current behavior! @RewardConsent 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Lesson
Something’s been bugging me lately…and at 5:00 this morning I woke up realizing what it is. It’s not really something that I didn’t know…sadly I’ve had many opportunities to observe it firsthand. So here’s what it is: Education Technology companies … Continue reading
What the heck does that mean, anyway?