New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Video: #Mobile #Devices in the #Classroom, Part 1 buff.ly/1sisJKJ #edtechchat #edtech #learning #edapps #teaching … 2 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Last chance to sign up for TODAY'S free webinar at 2 pm eastern time: #Mobile Devices in the #Classroom http://t.co/p0dUF… 3 days ago
- RT @centerilorg: Join us! "Mobile Devices in the Classroom" an interactive webinar by Dr Karen Mahon @BalefireLabs TUE Oct 21 2pm EDT http:… 3 days ago
- RT @UpSearchCoach: “Correcting bad habits cannot be done by forbidding or punishment.” ~Sir Robert Baden-Powell 5 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Free Webinar 10/21: #Mobile #Devices in the #Classroom.Sign up! buff.ly/1t14dEj #edtech #edtechchat #edapps #teac… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Lesson
Something’s been bugging me lately…and at 5:00 this morning I woke up realizing what it is. It’s not really something that I didn’t know…sadly I’ve had many opportunities to observe it firsthand. So here’s what it is: Education Technology companies … Continue reading
What the heck does that mean, anyway?