Upcoming Appearances & Events
May 4, 2013: EdCamp Boston, Cambridge, MA
May, 2013: Association for Behavior Analysis International, Minneapolis, Minnesota (abainternational.org)
October, 2013: Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon, Portland, Oregon (chifoo.org)
- RT @marcdantin: Watched a student use bing to search for google. Seems bing was an EO for Internet searching but google was the SD. #Behavi… 23 hours ago
- @brennap thanks for the MT, Brenna! 23 hours ago
- @UpSearchLearn thanks for the MT, Ann! 23 hours ago
- @Behaviorhal thx for the #FF! 1 day ago
- RT @Behaviorhal: #FF @zachikkanda @jopyrah @BarefootBehvior @vantage___point @vpautismservice @KarenLMahon @BehaviorBeth @behaviouratplay @… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Past, Present & Future of SmartPhones...in the Classroom?
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: A Response
- My First MOOC!
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Five Tips for Using Student Response Systems for Formative Assessment
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
TagsAndroid Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning gaming Google implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes K through 12 learn Learning Mastery learning Math math apps Mathematics Methods and Theories mlearning Performance Psychology reinforcement science Special education STEM Student Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States