Upcoming Appearances & Events
May 4, 2013: EdCamp Boston, Cambridge, MA
May, 2013: Association for Behavior Analysis International, Minneapolis, Minnesota (abainternational.org)
October, 2013: Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon, Portland, Oregon (chifoo.org)
- RT @tonyrobbins: One of my pet peeves is how we think we can give someone self esteem. "In America we teach Self-Esteem, in Asia they earn … 5 hours ago
- RT @marcdantin: Watched a student use bing to search for google. Seems bing was an EO for Internet searching but google was the SD. #Behavi… 2 days ago
- @brennap thanks for the MT, Brenna! 2 days ago
- @UpSearchLearn thanks for the MT, Ann! 2 days ago
- @Behaviorhal thx for the #FF! 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- My First EdCamp in Boston!
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: A Response
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- Competency-Based Education and Me.
- Past, Present & Future of SmartPhones...in the Classroom?
- Beyond Sal Khan: Education Innovators Doing Great Work!
TagsAndroid Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning gaming Google implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes K through 12 learn Learning Mastery learning Math math apps Mathematics Methods and Theories mlearning Performance Psychology reinforcement science Special education STEM Student Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States