New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: We love this #Elementary #Math #App: Llama Drama buff.ly/1KxA47G #education #mobile #kids #teachers #moms #cpchat … 4 hours ago
- RT @dscofield: .@fsonnenberg wisdom 8 Reasons Why Being Selfish is a Dead End Strategy bit.ly/1cgwWy3 via @ http://t.co/MlABK8T8qW 10 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Elementary #Math EdApp of the Day: Llama Drama buff.ly/1HIuONP @edulighthouse #education #edtech #teachers #stem … 11 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Our Top Puzzler #Game #EdApps of May buff.ly/1cWwSnR #gaming #kids #criticalthinking #mystery #teachers #edtech 1 day ago
- @InstTechTalk Thanks for including me, Jeff! 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Methods and Theories
Maybe those seems like weird questions. But they’ve been bouncing around in my head for a while now. I hear a lot of people talk about student engagement as a goal, but I get the impression that not everyone means … Continue reading
I was skimming through my twitter feed the other day and saw a tweet that stopped me dead in my tracks. I can’t quote it verbatim now, but it said something like this: Worksheets allow teachers to pretend that they’re … Continue reading
I’ve been reading quite a few anti-homework articles lately. Is this something new? Have I just been missing it? It seems like in the blink of an eye we went from everyone being pro-flipping the classroom (with its requisite video-watching … Continue reading
This week I was really inspired by a piece that Kathy Cuff wrote for the Blanchard LeaderChat site, “Got a new employee? 3 ways to show you care.” Here is Kathy’s list of those 3 ways: 1. Never reprimand a … Continue reading
Just out of curiosity I looked up the word “revolution” on Dictionary.com today. Here are the top three definitions: Rev·o·lu·tion [rev-uh-loo-shuhn] ; noun 1. an overthrow or repudiation and the thorough replacement of an established government or political system by … Continue reading
Last week we talked about the learner always being “right,” and we really were discussing K12 classrooms. But it’s so important to remember that this applies to any learning situation.