Upcoming Appearances & Events
October, 2013: Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon, Portland, Oregon (chifoo.org)
- @thecouch999 I'm thinking skills that need to be applied quickly and accurately need to be memorized. Equations? Maybe not. 7 hours ago
- @thecouch999 I think it does still include some memorization, esp for things like languages! 9 hours ago
- 'An Industry of Mediocrity': Study Criticizes #TeacherPrep Programs buff.ly/17jrV4u #edchat #teachers #highered #k12 #cpchat 9 hours ago
- Great idea! How I Created A Positive #Classroom Environment buff.ly/17UiwQ8 #edchat #teachers #k12 #cpchat 13 hours ago
- This isn't good. U.S. #education slipping in world rankings: report buff.ly/11J1lIO #edchat #edreform #edpolicy #edadmin #k12 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Parents' thoughts on K12 Mobile Learning!
- Attention problem? Let's blame classroom technology!
- Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Sharing Between Teacher and Student Devices: Nearpod!
TagsAndroid Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning gaming Google implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes K through 12 learn Learning Mastery learning Math math apps Mathematics Methods and Theories mlearning Performance Psychology reinforcement science Special education STEM Student Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States