Upcoming Appearances & Events
October, 2013: Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon, Portland, Oregon (chifoo.org)
- This isn't good. U.S. #education slipping in world rankings: report buff.ly/11J1lIO #edchat #edreform #edpolicy #edadmin #k12 22 minutes ago
- Interesting! Should we let students use the #internet in exams? buff.ly/11I8x8f #edchat #edtech #cpchat #teachers #k12 #assessment 2 hours ago
- @AubreyDaniels Aubrey, may I have your permission to repost this on my blog: karenmahon.com? 4 hours ago
- Check this out! The Rise of #EdTech buff.ly/12BgRwv #edchat #edinno #cpchat #k12 #highered #teachers #edadmin 4 hours ago
- Good advice! Founder Shares 5 Lessons Learned #Bootstrapping a $15M Lifestyle Business buff.ly/11IZNhY #startups #entrepreneurs 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: A Response
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Software Replaces Hardware in Ed Tech
- What's the Trend for Technology Use in the Classroom?
TagsAndroid Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning gaming Google implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes K through 12 learn Learning Mastery learning Math math apps Mathematics Methods and Theories mlearning Performance Psychology reinforcement science Special education STEM Student Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States