New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
February 28-March 1, 2014: LearnLaunch, Cambridge, MA
March 15-17, 2014: ASCD, Los Angeles, CA
June 18, 2014: CLM Leadership Conference, Harrisburg, PA
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
- @gtognetti1 Congrats! Balefire Labs made it too! 3 hours ago
- @gtognetti1 as long as it's not arriving COD! 16 hours ago
- @UpSearchLearn Thanks! 18 hours ago
- RT @UpSearchLearn: * What I ’ve Learned about the Common Core State Standards and Educational Apps | @KarenLMahon Blog http://t.co/0H43VQ… 18 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 5 Things We’ve Learned about #EdApps & #CCSS buff.ly/1gZ4yNH #kidsapps #ipadedu #tablets #byod #elachat #mathchat … 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: Special education
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
From time to time we all question how much of a difference we, as individuals, can really make. I’ve been experiencing those moments of self-doubt as I move down this entrepreneurial road. Most of the time I think, shaking my … Continue reading
I read an article in the NY Times this past week that made me really angry. I don’t tend to get angry much….irritated, frustrated, outraged, yes, but not often angry. Some of you may have seen the article, Suspensions Are Higher … Continue reading