New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
April 25-26, 2014 MassHope Homeschool Conference, Worcester, MA
June 18, 2014: CLM Leadership Conference, Harrisburg, PA
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
- @KirstenWinkler Thanks for the mention, Kirsten! 5 hours ago
- @edukwest thanks for the mention! 5 hours ago
- 9 Key Takeaways From #Apple’s Surprising Earnings Call buff.ly/1iiwfjr #tech #edtech #ipadedu #ipad 6 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Privacy for #Kids Using #Devices: Disconnect Kids buff.ly/1iiyVxh #mobile #edtech #parenting #moms #teachers #cpc… 8 hours ago
- @UpSearchLearn Thanks, Shawn! 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Special education
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
From time to time we all question how much of a difference we, as individuals, can really make. I’ve been experiencing those moments of self-doubt as I move down this entrepreneurial road. Most of the time I think, shaking my … Continue reading
I read an article in the NY Times this past week that made me really angry. I don’t tend to get angry much….irritated, frustrated, outraged, yes, but not often angry. Some of you may have seen the article, Suspensions Are Higher … Continue reading