New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
October 2-3, 2014: Online Education Symposium for Independent Schools, Boston, MA
- @bentonhowser this is your chance to design one! 9 hours ago
- @bentonhowser I wish I knew! Higher level math apps mostly stink! 10 hours ago
- RT @top10androidapp: Top 10 Android Apps is out! paper.li/top10androidap… Stories via @HappyTeamLabs @KarenLMahon 10 hours ago
- RT @gtognetti1: Back to school w/ iOS and Android Apps from Balefire Labs ccedtech.com/2014/09/ios-an… #iosapps #androidapps #edapps 21 hours ago
- @stevepeha my pleasure! Thanks for including me in the piece! 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Special education
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
From time to time we all question how much of a difference we, as individuals, can really make. I’ve been experiencing those moments of self-doubt as I move down this entrepreneurial road. Most of the time I think, shaking my … Continue reading
I read an article in the NY Times this past week that made me really angry. I don’t tend to get angry much….irritated, frustrated, outraged, yes, but not often angry. Some of you may have seen the article, Suspensions Are Higher … Continue reading