New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- @rudytoot1 Thanks, Cindy! 12 hours ago
- RT @rudytoot1: Top Rated Kids’ EdApps of the Month | Balefire Labs via @KarenLMahon sco.lt/66TGOf#edapps #mlearning 12 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Top Rated #Kids’ #EdApps of the Month buff.ly/1WRjKlO #gaming #homeschool #teaching @HuntedCow http://t.co/bbABQvf… 19 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Top Rated #Kids’ #EdApps and #Games of the Month buff.ly/1WRjC5N #edtech #mobile @first8studios http://t.co/6yBnI… 22 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: New #Kids’ EdApp & #Game Reviews for October buff.ly/1LnU2NL #edtech #mobile #ipaded #teaching 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Special education
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
From time to time we all question how much of a difference we, as individuals, can really make. I’ve been experiencing those moments of self-doubt as I move down this entrepreneurial road. Most of the time I think, shaking my … Continue reading
I read an article in the NY Times this past week that made me really angry. I don’t tend to get angry much….irritated, frustrated, outraged, yes, but not often angry. Some of you may have seen the article, Suspensions Are Higher … Continue reading