New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
October 2-3, 2014: Online Education Symposium for Independent Schools, Boston, MA
- @behaviouratplay Tricia, agreed! Need to know what's supporting the current behavior! @RewardConsent 6 days ago
- RT @RewardConsent: #BehaviorAnalysis tweeters should be telling police to positively reinforce compliance with the law. #bcba #Ferguson #ab… 6 days ago
- @Mark_Quinn Great! Glad it was useful to you. 6 days ago
- Must read! #Personalization and the 2 Sigma Problem buff.ly/Y4PBXc #Bloom #masterylearning #edchat #instructionaldesign #k12 #cpchat 1 week ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Amen to this! It's Time to End the #Device Debate buff.ly/1oPSZig #edtech #edtechchat #mobile #edadmin #teaching #… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Special education
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
From time to time we all question how much of a difference we, as individuals, can really make. I’ve been experiencing those moments of self-doubt as I move down this entrepreneurial road. Most of the time I think, shaking my … Continue reading
I read an article in the NY Times this past week that made me really angry. I don’t tend to get angry much….irritated, frustrated, outraged, yes, but not often angry. Some of you may have seen the article, Suspensions Are Higher … Continue reading