New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
October 2-3, 2014: Online Education Symposium for Independent Schools, Boston, MA
- RT @BalefireLabs: Here's where we were today...Karen appeared on the #STOSSEL show to talk #edtech! #edapps #ipadedu @FoxBusiness #k12 htt… 4 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Where in the world is Balefire Labs? Stay tuned to find out! #edtech #edapps #kidsapps #mobile #ipadedu http://t.co/EfxxD… 5 days ago
- @shunt53 Thanks, Sheila! 1 week ago
- RT @shunt53: Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis. wp.me/p25hk5-fv via @KarenLMahon. Couldn't agree more #bansweepingstate… 1 week ago
- @behaviouratplay Tricia, agreed! Need to know what's supporting the current behavior! @RewardConsent 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Special education
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
From time to time we all question how much of a difference we, as individuals, can really make. I’ve been experiencing those moments of self-doubt as I move down this entrepreneurial road. Most of the time I think, shaking my … Continue reading
I read an article in the NY Times this past week that made me really angry. I don’t tend to get angry much….irritated, frustrated, outraged, yes, but not often angry. Some of you may have seen the article, Suspensions Are Higher … Continue reading