New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
October 2-3, 2014: Online Education Symposium for Independent Schools, Boston, MA
- @saleh_a_sachcha thanks for the mention, Saleh! 1 day ago
- RT @saleh_a_sachcha: Teachers Rank EdTech Trends! wp.me/p25hk5-f3 via @KarenLMahon @MencoPlatform #edtech 1 day ago
- RT @stumpteacher: Spent my off period emailing five parents to let them know how awesome their kid is. 2 days ago
- RT @msdf_foundation: Yes! MT @TercUsingData: RT @rebecca_shah "Assessing data...helps us focus on the kids." bit.ly/1CJznmk #edda… 2 days ago
- RT @EdRover: Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. Martin Luther King Jr. 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Special education
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
From time to time we all question how much of a difference we, as individuals, can really make. I’ve been experiencing those moments of self-doubt as I move down this entrepreneurial road. Most of the time I think, shaking my … Continue reading
I read an article in the NY Times this past week that made me really angry. I don’t tend to get angry much….irritated, frustrated, outraged, yes, but not often angry. Some of you may have seen the article, Suspensions Are Higher … Continue reading