New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
April 25-26, 2014 MassHope Homeschool Conference, Worcester, MA
June 18, 2014: CLM Leadership Conference, Harrisburg, PA
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
- This sounds cool! Thrive15: Learn About #Business In 15 Min Bursts buff.ly/1hOmzBO #startups #entrepreneurs @mv_sandbox @learnlaunch 18 hours ago
- Why #Pinterest Is The #Google Competitor You Weren't Expecting buff.ly/1eWN2Iw #socialmedia #search 21 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Balefire Labs Honors #JogNog as Top-Rated Educational #App buff.ly/1eWJLsH #edapps #kidsapps #ccss #edtechchat #t… 22 hours ago
- Helpful tips- Getting To $100M+ #Revenue: Understanding The 3 Phases Of A #Startup buff.ly/1eQv3U6 #entrepreneurs #startups 1 day ago
- RT @gtognetti1: Gay Krause (KCI-Foothill Col) awarded 13th district Woman of the Year by State Sen Jerry Hill!!! #edchat http://t.co/zoQwt… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Special education
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
From time to time we all question how much of a difference we, as individuals, can really make. I’ve been experiencing those moments of self-doubt as I move down this entrepreneurial road. Most of the time I think, shaking my … Continue reading
I read an article in the NY Times this past week that made me really angry. I don’t tend to get angry much….irritated, frustrated, outraged, yes, but not often angry. Some of you may have seen the article, Suspensions Are Higher … Continue reading