New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
April 25-26, 2014 MassHope Homeschool Conference, Worcester, MA
June 18, 2014: CLM Leadership Conference, Harrisburg, PA
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
- RT @BalefireLabs: New reviews! 100 New #EdApp Reviews for April buff.ly/1eZZUmT #ipadedu #mobile #teachers #cpchat #edtechchat #edte… 14 hours ago
- Education Through #Play: How #Games Can #Help Children Learn buff.ly/1mAp51B #gaming #edtech #edtechchat #edapps #kids #parents 14 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Balefire Labs is at #MassHope #Homeschool Convention this week buff.ly/1eZYZTq #homeschooling #edtechchat #edapps … 16 hours ago
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James 17 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 5 #EdApps for Earth Day buff.ly/1jEHuoJ #earthday #edtech #edtechchat #kidsapps #homeschool #teachers #scichat 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: Teacher
Today I wrote a blog piece for Balefire Labs about the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and educational apps. Over the past few months I’ve been doing a ton of aligning apps to the CCSS and I wanted to share … Continue reading
That’s right…not just any old answer pad. THE Answer Pad. Over the past couple of months I’ve had the good fortune to meet and get to know Anna and Hal Sturrock, founders and inventors of The Answer Pad, at a … Continue reading
Just in case you didn’t catch it someplace else, I thought I’d share the free math app review that we published this week over on Balefire Labs. I’ve talked to you guys about the Native Numbers app before, but here … Continue reading
You know I’m a sucker for a fun infographic. And when I came across this one I thought it was really funny….until I realized that I’m in that “your parents” generation! Yikes! When did that happen?!?
This blog post originally appeared on the Balefire Labs blog. A lot of teachers and parents we talk to have told us that when they are trying to find apps for their kids they look at the Top Charts in … Continue reading
So on Thursday when I posted my shameless self-promotion post I promised a “real” post today. Here it is (finally). I wanted to have a conversation with you all about an experience I had last week. Balefire Labs was invited … Continue reading
This is pretty far out and, yeah, kind of blew my mind! We’ve all seen the recent images of Google Glass in the news, but I confess, I hadn’t really given any thought to how it might be used in … Continue reading
Here’s a really cool infographic to kick off your week, from the folks at OnlineUniversities.com!
I really try my best not to read what Diane Ravitch writes. I usually disagree with her and I find her to be quite inflammatory, and not in a good way. But this time I feel like I really need … Continue reading