New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
April 25-26, 2014 MassHope Homeschool Conference, Worcester, MA
June 18, 2014: CLM Leadership Conference, Harrisburg, PA
August 4, 2014: National Autism Conference, State College, PA
- RT @Special_Ism: Special-Ism's Special Feature is out! paper.li/Special_Ism/13… Stories via @KarenLMahon @DrHyken 18 hours ago
- RT @TeacherCast: What is Self-Motivation, Anyway? by @KarenLMahon is.gd/2ebbQH #edtech #blog #edstuff #tcdn @TeacherCast 1 day ago
- This #tech #startup uses a simple formula to decide how much stock to give employees buff.ly/1nu07hV #equity #startups #entrepreneurs 1 day ago
- RT @TaleofABaseball: BEST of the BEST #FF's! @ListenToMePleas @viviensabel @KarenLMahon @customcasualjew @AngieMc6 @Lori_Twining @CareerCoa… 1 day ago
- 21 Simple Ways to Get More #Followers for Your #Google+ #Business Page buff.ly/Qka4TU #socialmedia #marketing #startups 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Technology
Today I wrote a blog piece for Balefire Labs about the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and educational apps. Over the past few months I’ve been doing a ton of aligning apps to the CCSS and I wanted to share … Continue reading
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
How many of you, like me, feel lost without your phone? Honestly, sometimes I feel like my iPhone is just an extension of my arm. It’s with me everywhere I go (yes, I even take it in the bathroom…too much … Continue reading
I thought this was a really fun infographic to kick off the week. I’m an Early Adopter and Big Talker. Which ones are you?
Skeptical about the instructional value of paid educational apps? Our research at Balefire Labs shows that you should be. We pretty regularly get questions and comments about paid versus free apps. There seem to be two general (and competing) schools … Continue reading
You know I’m a sucker for a fun infographic. And when I came across this one I thought it was really funny….until I realized that I’m in that “your parents” generation! Yikes! When did that happen?!?
This blog post originally appeared on the Balefire Labs blog. A lot of teachers and parents we talk to have told us that when they are trying to find apps for their kids they look at the Top Charts in … Continue reading
This is pretty far out and, yeah, kind of blew my mind! We’ve all seen the recent images of Google Glass in the news, but I confess, I hadn’t really given any thought to how it might be used in … Continue reading
Here’s a really cool infographic to kick off your week, from the folks at OnlineUniversities.com!