Upcoming Appearances & Events
May 22, 2013: Merrimack Valley Sandbox Education Innovation Challenge, Lawrence, MA
June 1, 2013: edcampxEDU, Burlington, MA
October, 2013: Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon, Portland, Oregon (chifoo.org)
- @_Vikki_Sutton_ thx for the #FF! @Darling_Dawnx @ecojujube @GBreward @jeffarazzi @Prestburyfarm @RowlandSara @Ticia_Verveer 17 hours ago
- RT @SoulHeartPart: When someone shows you who they are believe them.-#MayaAngelou #quote 1 day ago
- @UpSearchLearn thanks, Ann! 2 days ago
- @FrankCatalano thx for the MT, Frank! 3 days ago
- 25 Things #Teachers Should Know About #Gamification buff.ly/10KkgCy #edchat #edtech #edinno #gaming #k12 #cpchat 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Social Skills Training with a Cool Gadget!
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
- Android Tablet Use in U.S. Schools: An Update
- Are Android Tablets the Next Big Thing in Education?
- The Problems with Free Educational Apps
- Top 10 eLearning Design Principles Compared
- Classroom Tablet Management SOLVED by TabPilot
- A Physics Education App that Teaches!
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- What ever happened to Errorless Learning?
TagsAndroid Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Behavior Behavior Analysis Child Classroom Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning gaming Google implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes K through 12 learn Learning Mastery learning Math math apps Mathematics Methods and Theories mlearning Performance Psychology reinforcement science Special education STEM Student Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States