Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @ananavarro: Justice Thomas’s wife helping promote the Big Lie and incite an insurrection against Democracy has done irreparable damage… 13 hours ago
- RT @TheRickWilson: A number of MAGA Republicans are tweeting “How DARE you accuse Tucker of promoting the white replacement theory that has… 13 hours ago
- RT @RepValDemings: The baby formula crisis was caused by corporate negligence in an overconcentrated market with no competition. When CEOs… 1 day ago
- RT @GovWhitmer: Women deserve the right to make choices about every aspect of their futures, including their plans to have families and car… 2 days ago
- RT @RachelBitecofer: I just need to change my vagina to an AR-15 so I'll have fundamental rights again. 2 days ago
This entry was posted in Academics, Assessment, Instructional Design, Learner Behavior, Uncategorized and tagged Competency Education, Education, Educators, implementation, instruction, Instructional design, Learning, Methods and Theories, Performance, Student, Teacher, teaching. Bookmark the permalink.