This is a very cool infographic that was originally published on the Edudemic website. Wanted to share it here for anyone who missed it there! I think it’s really cool to see teacher interests shifting away from hardware solutions and toward software-based solutions! Neat!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @JoeBiden: Four years of Betsy DeVos is more than enough. We’re going to make sure the next Secretary of Education is a teacher. https:/… 9 hours ago
- RT @SteveSchmidtSES: Here is a thought about the G-7. Philadelphia. Let’s assemble the leaders of the great Democracies in the cradle of t… 1 day ago
- RT @BetteMidler: Yesterday, Trump spoke to two female American astronauts while they were in space. Not only did they make history being th… 1 day ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: When I was a little girl, I wrote to NASA and told them I dreamed of being an astronaut. They wrote back and said the… 2 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: .@realDonaldTrump, you want to talk about corruption? I’ve released 21 years of my tax returns — release yours or shut up. ht… 4 days ago