This is a very cool infographic that was originally published on the Edudemic website. Wanted to share it here for anyone who missed it there! I think it’s really cool to see teacher interests shifting away from hardware solutions and toward software-based solutions! Neat!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @BerniceKing: 🧵 Family, Tomorrow, there will be people tweeting about my father and #MLKDay who are complicit in, complacent about and… 1 day ago
- RT @BarackObama: With the King family marching today, we remember that the fight for voting rights takes perseverance. As Dr. King said, “T… 1 day ago
- RT @B52Malmet: Not teaching students about racism is completely racist. 1 day ago
- RT @donwinslow: Dear Republicans (including Manchin and Sinema) New rule. You CANNOT tweet how much you love/respect/follow Martin Luther… 1 day ago
- RT @AmyAThatcher: When you're willing to drink piss, you're in a cult. #TrumpCult 1 day ago