This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @danicaSnelson: I wish people were as excited and supportive about women’s career milestones, personal development, and travel journeys… 1 day ago
- RT @zachbraff: July 21, 2017. Meant to be a joke because in my mind ABC would never normalize such an incredibly horrible person. https://… 1 day ago
- RT @DrBiden: First day of school! It’s been over thirty years and I still get excited (and nervous!) to walk back into the classroom. Wishi… 3 days ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: In the last 24 hours, the administration has announced: - They will seek the power to detain migrant children indefini… 3 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: Mr. President, these comments are insulting and inexcusable—just like your previous dual loyalty insinuations. Stop dividing… 3 days ago