This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @amyklobuchar: Ah, I was looking for some good news today! The Notorious RBG is as notoriously strong and resilient as ever....Justice… 6 days ago
- RT @amyklobuchar: The Senate passed our bill so front line workers who are paying the price of this unnecessary shutdown will get back pay.… 6 days ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: As of today, this shutdown is the longest in history. The costs are already high: People are missing paychecks, losin… 6 days ago
- RT @BillKristol: This is obvious, but if you as a citizen want the government shutdown to end, here's one thing to do: Call or visit your R… 1 week ago
- RT @bryanbehar: Other than Kanye West, Louis C.K., and Susan Collins, has there been a bigger disappointment in the age of Trump than Linds… 1 week ago