This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @BillKristol: Thanks for the help, Mr. Attorney General, but I think I’ll decide for myself (as will my fellow citizens) what “the botto… 1 day ago
- RT @BillKristol: It will be a happy moment when President Flying Water Tankers is a private citizen once again, a mere occasional annoyance… 3 days ago
- RT @RepKatiePorter: Our freshman class includes intelligence analysts, nurses, veterans, and - ahem - law professors. I think we can handle… 3 days ago
- RT @MichelleObama: The majesty of Notre Dame—the history, artistry, and spirituality—took our breath away, lifting us to a higher understan… 4 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: Notre Dame is one of the world’s great treasures, and we’re thinking of the people of France in your time of grief. It’s i… 4 days ago