Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @SenSanders: People who can't afford health care don't deserve to die. It's crazy that we even have to say that. 9 hours ago
- RT @womensmarch: Never forget that 54 years ago today, 4 Black girls were killed when white supremacists bombed the 16th Street Baptist Chu… 6 days ago
- RT @SteveSchmidtSES: Madam Secretary , Thank you for your service and your example for my daughters. The book is great. This GOPer sends y… 6 days ago
- RT @MichelleObama: I'm so excited about what's coming up at the @ObamaFoundation. These young people have so much to contribute–and the wor… 1 week ago
- RT @MassAGO: AG Sessions claimed that #DACA is illegal. But DACA has already been challenged in court — and won. He lied to the American… 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- 5 Tips for Starting an Education Blog
- Worksheets: BAD. Technology: GOOD. An Analysis.
- Are MOOCs and Competency-Based Learning on a Collision Course?
- Goodbye Teacher
- A Math App Worth Bragging About!
- How Can We Encourage Co-Creation in EdTech?
- Software Replaces Hardware in Ed Tech
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States