New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @Refinery29: For #MuslimWomensDay, we're highlighting Anousheh Ansari, the first Muslim woman to travel to space 👏👏 #BreakingGlass #Wo… 9 hours ago
- RT @PoliticsK12: Before ending federal aid to teacher training in FY 2018, Trump wants to cut half of it in FY 2017: https://t.co/q9RRfliCI… 9 hours ago
- RT @AprilDRyan: I came home and was told about this video! I just watched and Thank you @HillaryClinton!!!! twitter.com/MissBeaE/statu… 9 hours ago
- RT @algore: My statement on today's executive order: bit.ly/2mN1hic https://t.co/xmbG2M2UNp 9 hours ago
- RT @SenSanders: Mr. Trump: You are threatening the lives of our children and grandchildren. We will fight you every step of the way. https:… 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: tablets
I really enjoyed this graphic, which originally appeared on OnlineUniversities.com, so wanted to share it with you all here. We’re making huge progress with technology in the classroom. Isn’t it awesome?
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading