New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @GeorgeTakei: The irony is strong with this one. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 8 hours ago
- RT @tonyposnanski: Donald Trump just said that the three judges who ruled against his travel ban were uneducated. Is he for real? 8 hours ago
- RT @andygreenwald: Hi, the President of the United States declared that a free press is the enemy of the American people. If anything, we'… 8 hours ago
- RT @Mom101: This is Daniel Pearl, @realDonaldTrump, a journalist kidnapped + killed by terrorists, 2002. They made a movie about him.He is… 8 hours ago
- RT @indtx36: .@IndivisibleTeam fact checked the GOP ACA talking points for you indivisibleguide.com/resources-2/20… 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: tablets
I really enjoyed this graphic, which originally appeared on OnlineUniversities.com, so wanted to share it with you all here. We’re making huge progress with technology in the classroom. Isn’t it awesome?
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading