This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- ❤️ twitter.com/AP_Politics/st… 6 days ago
- RT @ossoff: Ban Senators from trading individual stocks. Period. 6 days ago
- RT @MittRomney: https://t.co/S3kFsIRGmi 1 week ago
- RT @AmyEGardner: SCOOP: Ga. SoS Raffensperger says Sen. Lindsey Graham pressured him to toss legal ballots. wapo.st/3lEogGq 1 week ago
- RT @DoYouEvenLif: If this Lindsey Graham story is real, he should resign immediately. 1 week ago