This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @JoeBiden: This Fourth of July, one of the most patriotic things you can do is wear a mask. 2 hours ago
- RT @BarackObama: Our founding promise has never been guaranteed. Each generation has been called to bring us a little closer to our highest… 1 day ago
- RT @JoeBiden: We need a clear message from the very top of our federal government that everyone needs to wear a mask in public. Period. It… 2 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: I’ll read my daily briefings. 3 days ago
- RT @rhonda_harbison: @JoeBiden @joshtpm We have to overcome Republicans voter suppression. https://t.co/Qaj7Te8k7G 1 week ago