This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Here’s the thing: When you tell immigrants and minorities to love America or leave it, you are telling us to shut up. We c… 10 hours ago
- RT @AyannaPressley: That’s right sis ♥️ #thesquadisbig twitter.com/aoc/status/115… 12 hours ago
- RT @BarackObama: In America, we don’t fear the future, we embrace it. 50 years ago, that spirit took us to the moon. Today, it’s embodied b… 12 hours ago
- RT @MichelleObama: What truly makes our country great is its diversity. I’ve seen that beauty in so many ways over the years. Whether we ar… 1 day ago
- RT @SallyQYates: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke. Standing idly by as the mo… 1 day ago