This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- Watch for it to come back and then…keep it up!! twitter.com/williamlegate/… 2 hours ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: We just learned that President Biden’s first year in office was the strongest year for economic growth since 1984. https://… 4 hours ago
- RT @SFfanIam: Just had my annual physical: me and my doctor in a private room. When it comes to pregnancy, some are pushing to enter those… 4 hours ago
- RT @ananavarro: Some got mad at Dr. Seuss when his family pulled books they found insensitive. They got mad at Potato Head for being inclu… 2 days ago
- RT @OccupyDemocrats: BREAKING: President Biden gets caught on a hot mic calling Fox News' hack reporter Peter Doocy a "stupid son of a b*tc… 2 days ago