This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @julianzelizer: Imagine if POTUS and the Senate GOP had worked as fast on an effective national testing system for #COVID19 as they will… 4 days ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Now is not the time to throw up our hands in despair. Progress can be slow, it can be painful. But now more than ever,… 4 days ago
- RT @PreetBharara: Been thinking about RBG all day, alternately sad and angry 4 days ago
- RT @MaryLTrump: If you care about racial justice economic equality climate change protecting LGBTQ rights and a woman’s right to choos… 4 days ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: The president of the United States is a criminal. 4 days ago