This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @AoCChecklist: We support the right to bodily autonomy. So do these states. Check out this resource if you need to travel to receive r… 7 hours ago
- RT @EFF: Any person in need of an abortion now also needs to consider their digital privacy and security plan. Here are some tips: https://… 13 hours ago
- RT @gtognetti1: #RoeVsWade 14 hours ago
- RT @ananavarro: If you’re against abortion, don’t get one. If you’re against contraception, don’t take any. If you’re against same-sex rela… 14 hours ago
- RT @AOC: I will explain this to you slowly: exercising our right to protest is not obstruction of Congress nor an attempt to overturn democ… 14 hours ago