This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @ClintSmithIII: Imagine being so incomprehensibly cruel that you would tell people seeking refuge from one of the deadliest earthquakes… 1 day ago
- RT @SteeleThoughts: The “Golden Rule” for educators: Teach every child the way you would want your own child to be taught. https://t.co/0zy… 1 day ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Don't try to play games with Claire, because Claire doesn't play games. twitter.com/TheRickyDavila… 1 day ago
- RT @ASlavitt: BREAKING: 82 million middle class households with a tax increase in the GOP plan. Source: Non-Partisan Tax Policy Center. 1 day ago
- RT @RogueNASA: 😳😳😳 Please VOTE for DOUG JONES. twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 day ago