This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @jilevin: A tweet from years ago that's more relevant now than the day it was written… twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 3 hours ago
- RT @Rschooley: MAGA mom seems nice. https://t.co/IrEbyKKlV0 3 hours ago
- RT @Unpersuaded112: Here are two no-name sweethearts in a Texas kill shelter tonight. It appears they dont have much time, could you give t… 3 hours ago
- RT @BLeeForCongress: 99 years ago the @ACLU was founded, seeking to defend the Constitutional rights and liberties guaranteed to everyone —… 3 hours ago
- RT @itsJeffTiedrich: I'll take a thousand migrants willing to walk 2,000 miles across a desert in hopes of a making a better life in Americ… 3 hours ago