This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- How do we continue to turn a blind eye to this? twitter.com/AP/status/1393… 4 days ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Thoughts and prayers. nytimes.com/2021/05/11/us/… 4 days ago
- RT @VP: Americans rely on public transit to get their groceries, get their kids to school, to get to work, to go to church, and so much mor… 1 week ago
- RT @ananavarro: For Trumpublicans, fist-pumping insurrectionists who breach the US Capitol, is fine. Fist-bumping the President in the US… 1 week ago
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: I'm a millionaire CEO. Tax me and use it to pay for health care for everyone. 2 weeks ago