This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @llisonmickel: WRONG. God created ONE gender and a RIB But I wouldn't expect a rib to know that https://t.co/zMD4dSLk6m 5 days ago
- RT @AP: Basketball legend Michael Jordan is donating $10 million to launch two medical clinics in underserved communities near his hometown… 3 weeks ago
- RT @APMiddleEast: Dr. Anthony Fauci gets $1 million Israeli foundation prize for 'speaking truth to power' on COVID-19. By @APLaurieKellman… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ananavarro: You are already there., darling. 🦘 3 weeks ago
- RT @glennkirschner2: https://t.co/gky0mkKv63 3 weeks ago