This is a wonderful post about evidence-based instruction and the “new” pedagogies. I encourage anyone who want to structure their instruction around student performance data (not to be confused with high stakes assessment data) to read this. Don’t be sucked in by the most popular “flavor of the month” educational trends!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @ananavarro: I find results of Cuomo investigation inexcusable and unacceptable. Full stop. But, if you support a former President who’… 21 hours ago
- RT @POTUS: The Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal will give working people a fighting chance again. We can’t afford not to do it. 21 hours ago
- RT @tobymorton: The burner account of @laurenboebert tweeted my cameraman’s license plate and full name. Her Press Secretary used his gover… 1 day ago
- RT @EJDionne: Require the vaccine Those who have behaved responsibly “cannot be held hostage by those who can’t be bothered to do the same,… 2 days ago
- RT @SteveSchmidtSES: I’d like to make a couple of points with regard to the👇discussion below. @JohnJHarwood is one of the best journalists… 3 days ago