New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @DoodleMaths: Thanks @BalefireLabs for your comprehensive review of DoodleTables! twitter.com/BalefireLabs/s… 23 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best New #Kids’ #Science Puzzler #Games of Oct2016 buff.ly/2eB0iJq #edtech #gbl @AMZNGameStudios @filimundus http… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The Unseen Elements of #EdTech – A #Halloween #RoyalReport buff.ly/2e4jelu #teaching @kenroyal https://t.co/Rs3a… 3 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Mobiles for Global #Education – #USAID buff.ly/2eRgxWU #globaled #edtech @USAIDEducation @RaymondMyers https://t… 4 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: @Kids’ #SocialStudies App of the Day: HistoMaster US buff.ly/2ehQftz #edtech #sschat @EducativeGames https://t.co… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Classroom
It’s been a long week for me. I’ve been working on the next big thing that we’re launching next week at Balefire Labs. I won’t give it away here, but suffice it to say that only something really cool brought … Continue reading
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
You know I’m a sucker for a fun infographic. And when I came across this one I thought it was really funny….until I realized that I’m in that “your parents” generation! Yikes! When did that happen?!?
Here’s a really cool infographic to kick off your week, from the folks at OnlineUniversities.com!
Maybe those seems like weird questions. But they’ve been bouncing around in my head for a while now. I hear a lot of people talk about student engagement as a goal, but I get the impression that not everyone means … Continue reading
This post was written by Dr. Aubrey Daniels and originally appeared on his blog, Aubrey’s Blog. It is reposted here, with his permission and my appreciation. ________________________________________________________________ On NPR this week I heard a report of a study on teacher … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I met a woman who asked me about “the recent trend in pulling technology out of elementary school classrooms.” For a minute I was kind of speechless. Then I tried to explain to her that all of … Continue reading
I’ve been a bit off the grid this past week, so my apologies for not writing. That said, this is my 100th blog post! Wow! Thinking back to my first blog post, it’s been a really fun ride. For my … Continue reading