New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Will the #Internet Make Us Smarter and More Social? buff.ly/2bFzqc0 #edtech #web @raymondmyers https://t.co/P5YLB… 3 hours ago
- RT @ROBUZZnews: You must put your head into the lion’s mouth if the performance is to be a success. -Winston Churchill 1 week ago
- RT @POTUS: Final win for Phelps. World record for Ledecky. 3 #1 finishes for Biles. That's how #TeamUSA gets America to 1000 golds-way to m… 1 week ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The BIG List of Recommended #Kids’ #Programming Apps & Games buff.ly/1TOTScF #edtech @gotynker @lightbotcom https… 1 week ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Kids' #ELA App of the Day: PocketPhonics Stories Free buff.ly/2aZr3IQ #reading #phonics @appsinmypocket https://… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Teacher
I feel so fortunate to have been asked by the Center on Innovations in Learning (CIL), at Temple University, to prepare a classroom guide for content strategy and mobile devices. As most of you know, this has been a long-time passion … Continue reading
Today I wrote a blog piece for Balefire Labs about the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and educational apps. Over the past few months I’ve been doing a ton of aligning apps to the CCSS and I wanted to share … Continue reading
That’s right…not just any old answer pad. THE Answer Pad. Over the past couple of months I’ve had the good fortune to meet and get to know Anna and Hal Sturrock, founders and inventors of The Answer Pad, at a … Continue reading
Just in case you didn’t catch it someplace else, I thought I’d share the free math app review that we published this week over on Balefire Labs. I’ve talked to you guys about the Native Numbers app before, but here … Continue reading
You know I’m a sucker for a fun infographic. And when I came across this one I thought it was really funny….until I realized that I’m in that “your parents” generation! Yikes! When did that happen?!?
This blog post originally appeared on the Balefire Labs blog. A lot of teachers and parents we talk to have told us that when they are trying to find apps for their kids they look at the Top Charts in … Continue reading
So on Thursday when I posted my shameless self-promotion post I promised a “real” post today. Here it is (finally). I wanted to have a conversation with you all about an experience I had last week. Balefire Labs was invited … Continue reading
This is pretty far out and, yeah, kind of blew my mind! We’ve all seen the recent images of Google Glass in the news, but I confess, I hadn’t really given any thought to how it might be used in … Continue reading
Here’s a really cool infographic to kick off your week, from the folks at OnlineUniversities.com!