New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @Refinery29: For #MuslimWomensDay, we're highlighting Anousheh Ansari, the first Muslim woman to travel to space 👏👏 #BreakingGlass #Wo… 9 hours ago
- RT @PoliticsK12: Before ending federal aid to teacher training in FY 2018, Trump wants to cut half of it in FY 2017: https://t.co/q9RRfliCI… 9 hours ago
- RT @AprilDRyan: I came home and was told about this video! I just watched and Thank you @HillaryClinton!!!! twitter.com/MissBeaE/statu… 9 hours ago
- RT @algore: My statement on today's executive order: bit.ly/2mN1hic https://t.co/xmbG2M2UNp 9 hours ago
- RT @SenSanders: Mr. Trump: You are threatening the lives of our children and grandchildren. We will fight you every step of the way. https:… 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: assessment
I really enjoyed this simple (and, I thought, elegant) explanation of why the Common Core State Standards are important! See what you think….
This post originally appeared on the Promethean Planet community blog on May 17, 2012. There are a few redundancies with another of my posts, Top 12 Best Practices for Clickers in the Classroom, but the current post endeavors to focus specifically … Continue reading
Tina Barseghian wrote a nice piece today for Mind Shift about Will Richardson‘s 2012 ISTE presentation. I often find myself disagreeing with Will’s posts on his site and this time is no exception. My biggest point of disagreement with Will … Continue reading