New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- #WomensMarch DC https://t.co/u7fZEMxHMh 7 hours ago
- RT @BarackObama: Hi everybody! Back to the original handle. Is this thing still on? Michelle and I are off on a quick vacation, then we’ll… 17 hours ago
- RT @POTUS: It's been the honor of my life to serve you. You made me a better leader and a better man. 1 day ago
- RT @POTUS: As we look forward, I want our first steps to reflect what matters most to you. Share your thoughts with me at https://t.co/fGUx… 1 day ago
- RT @POTUS: I won't stop; I'll be right there with you as a citizen, inspired by your voices of truth and justice, good humor, and love. 1 day ago
Category Archives: Global
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.