New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: GoldieBlox Adventures in #Coding – a New #CompSci App for #Kids buff.ly/2abqjCB #edchat #STEM @goldieblox https:/… 6 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: GoldieBlox Adventures in #Coding – a New #CompSci App for #Kids buff.ly/2a4XRxi #edtech #STEM @goldieblox https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: 10 Top #Spanish Language #Kids’ Science #Games buff.ly/1WToMQv #edtech #L2 https://t.co/Xfj5l6Tvzu 1 day ago
- RT @POTUS: Incredible speech by an incredible woman. Couldn't be more proud & our country has been blessed to have her as FLOTUS. I love yo… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best #MiddleSchool #Math Apps for #Spanish Language buff.ly/2aciIRP #edtech @oddrobo @nmsuproductions https://t.… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Global
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.