New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Kids’ #Science Puzzler Game of the Day: Pettson’s Inventions buff.ly/2eC4DkV #edtech #gbl @filimundus https://t.… 11 hours ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best New #Kids’ #ELA Apps of October 2016 buff.ly/2dPFQag #edtech #ELAchat @wordpash @classK12 https://t.co/Y0KTH… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best New #Kids’ #Science Puzzler #Games of Oct2016 buff.ly/2exRPu6 #edtech #gbl @AMZNGameStudios @filimundus http… 1 day ago
- @tyngsemergency Any info on all the helicopter activity going on? 2 days ago
- @TyngsboroughPD Any info on all of the helicopter activity going on? 2 days ago
Category Archives: Global
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.