New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @ROBUZZnews: You must put your head into the lion’s mouth if the performance is to be a success. -Winston Churchill 1 week ago
- RT @POTUS: Final win for Phelps. World record for Ledecky. 3 #1 finishes for Biles. That's how #TeamUSA gets America to 1000 golds-way to m… 1 week ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The BIG List of Recommended #Kids’ #Programming Apps & Games buff.ly/1TOTScF #edtech @gotynker @lightbotcom https… 1 week ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: #Kids' #ELA App of the Day: PocketPhonics Stories Free buff.ly/2aZr3IQ #reading #phonics @appsinmypocket https://… 1 week ago
- RT @K12Interactive: Thanks @KarenLMahon and Balefire Labs buff.ly/2aNK68s 1 week ago
Category Archives: Global
Ever wondered about this? I don’t know what got me thinking about it, really, but I started wondering about technology in Department of Defense schools. Maybe it’s because it’s Labor Day weekend and I always associate Labor Day with … Continue reading
This week I had the pleasure of visiting the International Community School in Bangkok, Thailand. ICS offers American college preparatory curriculum to the international community in Bangkok.