Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @ObamaFoundation: It’s a beautiful day on the South Side. https://t.co/PtoaFbww0s 8 hours ago
- RT @axios: Obama is speaking at University of Chicago: "So, uh, what's been going on while I've been gone?" https://t.co/WD9z5WgAPK 12 hours ago
- RT @DrJasonJohnson: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 twitter.com/ditzkoff/statu… 12 hours ago
- RT @SteveSchmidtSES: Despicable. I will never set foot in a jimmy johns again. I hope no one will. What type of person could kill this magn… 17 hours ago
- RT @BarefootBehvior: The latest Barefoot Behavior & Education Trail! paper.li/BarefootBehvio… Thanks to @DrDanPsych @KarenLMahon @__JasonMar… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Educators
I feel so fortunate to have been asked by the Center on Innovations in Learning (CIL), at Temple University, to prepare a classroom guide for content strategy and mobile devices. As most of you know, this has been a long-time passion … Continue reading
Today I attended a session about the relationships between business and education. The session was put on by the Massachusetts Business Alliance for Education, a non-profit group that does really good work in my state to improve education on the … Continue reading
Two things happened in the news this week that have me really bummed out. The first is that inBloom announced that it is winding down. The purpose of inBloom was to be a data repository for student data; a resource … Continue reading
Did you all see the image online about each state’s biggest stereotype, according to Google’s autocomplete feature in search? If you missed it, here’s the image from the Huffington Post.
That’s right…not just any old answer pad. THE Answer Pad. Over the past couple of months I’ve had the good fortune to meet and get to know Anna and Hal Sturrock, founders and inventors of The Answer Pad, at a … Continue reading
This past Wednesday I had the opportunity to give a talk at the Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon (CHIFOO). CHIFOO is a really interesting group. They are a local chapter of SIGCHI, the premier international society for professionals, academics and students … Continue reading
You know I’m a sucker for a fun infographic. And when I came across this one I thought it was really funny….until I realized that I’m in that “your parents” generation! Yikes! When did that happen?!?
This blog post originally appeared on the Balefire Labs blog. A lot of teachers and parents we talk to have told us that when they are trying to find apps for their kids they look at the Top Charts in … Continue reading
Here’s a really cool infographic to kick off your week, from the folks at OnlineUniversities.com!