New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @GeorgeTakei: The irony is strong with this one. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 8 hours ago
- RT @tonyposnanski: Donald Trump just said that the three judges who ruled against his travel ban were uneducated. Is he for real? 8 hours ago
- RT @andygreenwald: Hi, the President of the United States declared that a free press is the enemy of the American people. If anything, we'… 8 hours ago
- RT @Mom101: This is Daniel Pearl, @realDonaldTrump, a journalist kidnapped + killed by terrorists, 2002. They made a movie about him.He is… 8 hours ago
- RT @indtx36: .@IndivisibleTeam fact checked the GOP ACA talking points for you indivisibleguide.com/resources-2/20… 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Parent
Friends, if you haven’t had a chance to complete the Balefire Labs Parent Survey about your kids using apps, there’s still time! Thank you so much for helping us!
Last week my friend Frank Catalano wrote a wonderful piece for the MindShift blog. He talked about the fact that there is a plethora of new companies looking to apply technology to the education market, but that there is still … Continue reading