This is a really interesting article about the shifting intersection of traditional publishing and education technology. What do you think the future of publishing is? And what do you think the time horizon is?
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @AriBerman: The takeaway from WI, PA & NC voting rights decisions: -Drop your ballot off instead of mailing it back -Vote early if you… 1 day ago
- Prescient. #COVID19 twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: One year ago today. 3 days ago
- RT @BillKristol: “So yes, I’m a conservative Christian...Yes, I strongly support pro-life, pro-religious liberty causes. Yes, the Trump adm… 3 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: Eight months into the pandemic, as new cases are breaking records, we need an administration that’s not going to wave the… 4 days ago