This is a really interesting article about the shifting intersection of traditional publishing and education technology. What do you think the future of publishing is? And what do you think the time horizon is?
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @WalshFreedom: It’s not Joe Biden’s fault that so many Americans won’t get vaccinated. 4 days ago
- RT @ananavarro: #LaurenBoebert is a pea-brained cockatoo. But really, how many times does a person get to gleefully screech the same racist… 4 days ago
- RT @AdamKinzinger: What. 1 week ago
- RT @TheRickWilson: I see what you did there. 1 week ago
- RT @AP: An Afghan family who fled the country has found a new home in Fergus Falls, Minnesota, population 14,000. The father's former boss… 1 week ago