This is a really interesting article about the shifting intersection of traditional publishing and education technology. What do you think the future of publishing is? And what do you think the time horizon is?
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @DanRather: The President of the United States trusts the word of a former KGB agent over the consensus of the American intelligence com… 8 hours ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: TRUMP: Putin says he didn’t do it. So I believe the guy. ALSO TRUMP: We can’t be sure this 8-month-old isn’t a sleeper a… 8 hours ago
- @TeenVogue @LRCoolJ @TeenVogue, I love you. 9 hours ago
- RT @TeenVogue: oh absolutely not twitter.com/1aedwm/status/… 9 hours ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: .@SenatorCollins, if you're serious about taking action after Trump's comments at #Helsinki2018, you should commit to… 9 hours ago