Join 5,875 other followers
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @UNITEDWEDREAM: BREAKING: 5th Circuit Court has issued the decision on DACA. It upholds a lower court injunction. Essentially keeping th… 1 day ago
- RT @funder: MAGA Republicans are straight up grotesque. They have no morals, no stances that help Americans and all they care about is mone… 1 day ago
- RT @POTUS: Today I spoke with President Zelenskyy to underscore that the U.S. will never recognize Russia’s purported annexation of Ukraini… 1 day ago
- RT @ananavarro: Herschel Walker is not alone. There’s a bunch of “Do as I say, not as I do”, people out there -some in positions of power-… 1 day ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: "I oppose abortion in all cases, unless it's to save the political life of the father" 1 day ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Originally posted on John Stepper:
Despite my experience raising five kids aged 3 to 18, I’ve been using ineffective parenting techniques for a very long time. As Einstein might have said, I’ve been insane. In trying to shape my children’s behavior,…
I just came across this article…it is nothing short of amazing. It’s a bit on the long side, compared with the nuggets we are accustomed to online, but well worth the read. Please take the time!
I worked in special ed for a long time and really enjoyed this article. Hope you do too.
Here’s a bit of shameless self-promotion…with the promise that I’ll write a “real” blog post tomorrow! But what an honor for us to be featured in the “Cool Tools” section of Ed Tech Digest! Rock on! EdTech Digest Karen Mahon … Continue reading
Just to mix things up a bit, I thought this would be fun for all of you who are teachers! Have a great first day back (whenever that may be…for some of you, today!)
Originally posted on EDUWELLS:
Guest Writer Reese Jones (UK) Parents are giving their approval stamps on the use of modern technology inside the classrooms. The presence of devices has breathed a new life to the otherwise routine of the students. But, of…
Originally posted on Gigaom:
In May at its annual developer conference, Google (s GOOG) announced plans to launch a new Android app store, called Google Play for Education, for teachers this fall. But there’s some new evidence that it’s in…
This isn’t a “usual” type of post for me, but I think a lot of you will find it extremely useful. I know I will!!
Originally posted on Granted, and…:
Why do people insist on viewing the Standards as inconsistent with teacher creativity and choice? I am baffled by such uncreative thinking. That’s like saying the architect cannot be creative because every house has…