Just to mix things up a bit, I thought this would be fun for all of you who are teachers! Have a great first day back (whenever that may be…for some of you, today!)
- Do you have lesson plans?
- Do you have a bagged lunch or cafeteria money?
- Do you have seating charts?
- Do you have a steady source of caffeine?
- Did you set your alarm?
- Did you double check that your alarm is set to 6:00am and not 6:00pm?
- Did you pick out a cute outfit for the first day? (Males: Do you have something unwrinkled to wear?)
- Does your cute outfit consist of layers appropriate for an average classroom temperature of 41 – 98 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Are you wearing comfortable shoes?
- Do you know what your schedule is?
- Have you posted your schedule somewhere easily visible for when you forget what your schedule is?
- Do you know where all the cool teachers eat lunch?
- Do you know exactly how long it takes you to go to the bathroom?
- Does the time requirement from #12 realistically fit into your passing period? (Please…
View original post 170 more words