New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @SciencePenguin: https://t.co/a1GE3zkNFA 10 hours ago
- RT @ReutersScience: Norway pledges $10 million to counter Trump's global anti-abortion move reut.rs/2l157PD https://t.co/kONcSVilmE 10 hours ago
- RT @ACLU: Just a reminder on President's Day that President Donald Trump is violating the Constitution. aclu.org/blog/speak-fre… 10 hours ago
- RT @kjohns1926: @SarahLerner @IfHillaryHad I'm running for city council. I am taking my anger out on getting elected, making a difference,… 10 hours ago
- RT @nastiestwoman: Hi @AlibabaTalk, would your marketing team remove Breitbart from your ad buy? It's the right thing to do, and easy too:… 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: Lesson
Something’s been bugging me lately…and at 5:00 this morning I woke up realizing what it is. It’s not really something that I didn’t know…sadly I’ve had many opportunities to observe it firsthand. So here’s what it is: Education Technology companies … Continue reading
What the heck does that mean, anyway?