New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best #MiddleSchool #Math Apps for #Spanish Language buff.ly/2ae76wZ #edtech @oddrobo @nmsuproductions https://t.… 2 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The Evolution of #Teacher Communities and #PLNs buff.ly/29PUfPu #edtech #royalreports @promethean @kenroyal https… 3 days ago
- RT @Libertyexplores: 'The beautiful thing about #learning is that no one can take it away from you.' #BBKing https://t.co/dh8KG8M57d 4 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: It’s All About Me! Thank You, #Apps! buff.ly/29Vndzx #tech #edtech @raymondmyers https://t.co/j0fanDTo15 4 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best #Kids’ Learning #Apps for Number Line Practice buff.ly/2aaVT35 #mathchat #edtech @motionmath @teachley https… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Lesson
Something’s been bugging me lately…and at 5:00 this morning I woke up realizing what it is. It’s not really something that I didn’t know…sadly I’ve had many opportunities to observe it firsthand. So here’s what it is: Education Technology companies … Continue reading
What the heck does that mean, anyway?