New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- @tyngsemergency Any info on all the helicopter activity going on? 18 hours ago
- @TyngsboroughPD Any info on all of the helicopter activity going on? 18 hours ago
- RT @DoodleMaths: Thanks @BalefireLabs for your comprehensive review of DoodleTables! twitter.com/BalefireLabs/s… 1 day ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: Best New #Kids’ #Science Puzzler #Games of Oct2016 buff.ly/2eB0iJq #edtech #gbl @AMZNGameStudios @filimundus http… 2 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: The Unseen Elements of #EdTech – A #Halloween #RoyalReport buff.ly/2e4jelu #teaching @kenroyal https://t.co/Rs3a… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Lesson
Something’s been bugging me lately…and at 5:00 this morning I woke up realizing what it is. It’s not really something that I didn’t know…sadly I’ve had many opportunities to observe it firsthand. So here’s what it is: Education Technology companies … Continue reading
What the heck does that mean, anyway?