New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @DanielleMuscato: Jesus fucking Christ, @realDonaldTrump. You are the president-elect. Pick your fucking battles, man. You're embarrassi… 5 days ago
- RT @ExecWomHillary: This woman tweets for all of us! Please read her entire chain in this article--then thank @DanielleMoscato for... https… 5 days ago
- RT @DrSarahN: My God go read @DanielleMoscato's rant about @realDonaldTrump. I want her for my Patronus. twitter.com/daniellemuscat… 5 days ago
- RT @BalefireLabs: @EdSurge Thanks for including us! Much appreciated! #edtech #gbl #digitaled 1 week ago
- RT @EdSurge: The EdSurge Guide to Choosing, Vetting and Purchasing K-12 Edtech Products - bit.ly/2fIwLyr - is now live. @BalefireL… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Lesson
Something’s been bugging me lately…and at 5:00 this morning I woke up realizing what it is. It’s not really something that I didn’t know…sadly I’ve had many opportunities to observe it firsthand. So here’s what it is: Education Technology companies … Continue reading
What the heck does that mean, anyway?