Join 5,874 other subscribers
Follow on RSS
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
Tweet with me!
- RT @elonmusk: Should I step down as head of Twitter? I will abide by the results of this poll. 3 months ago
- RT @reason: Instead of remembering a different set of Puritan settlers this Thanksgiving, the more liberty-minded should consider the accom… 4 months ago
- I am moving to Counter.Social due to@the decision to reinstate Trump’s Twitter account. Looking forward to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: Nancy Pelosi knows her shit, doesn't take any shit, and has her shit together. Kevin McCarthy is full of shit, doesn't… 4 months ago
- RT @middleageriot: "I don't like being called a murderer." - Kyle Rittenhouse, murderer 4 months ago
Tag Archives: LinkedIn
HUGE News! Find the Best Educational Apps NOW!
Posted on August 8, 2013 by karen mahon
Today’s the day we’ve all been waiting for, so I hope you’ll forgive my overflowing giddiness! Yes, today, my new business, Balefire Labs, launches!! Parents and teachers, we can help you find the educational apps that provide the best instruction … Continue reading →
Posted in App Reviews & Recs, Balefire Labs, Instructional Design, Technology | Tagged App Store, Apple, apps, Balefire Labs, Classroom, Education, education technology, Educational technology, Educators, Facebook, instruction, Instructional design, IOS, IPad, IPhone, iTunes, K through 12, Learning, LinkedIn, Online Communities, Social Networking, Teacher, teaching, Technology, Twitter | 9 Comments