Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @evanmcmurry: Boston PD Commissioner William Evans: We had 40,000 people "standing tall against bigotry and hatred in our city, and that… 1 day ago
- RT @IndivisibleWest: Thank you, Commissioner Evans, Mayor @marty_walsh, @bostonpolice & the 40K who showed up to stand up to hate. #Boston… 1 day ago
- RT @nlgmass: @blmcambridge @BLMCamb @MakisAntz Look for us in the green hats! https://t.co/8nnA8EFWZW 1 day ago
- RT @nlgmass: Boston squad, if y'all going to the Common on Sat to fight against white supremacy, make sure to have our number on hand 617-… 1 day ago
- RT @petermarksdrama: Blessed are the cartoonists, for they shall be called the distillers of wisdom. https://t.co/VILDwRtOS4 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- EdTech Reviews: What is an "Objective" Criterion?
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- Do Kids Really Need to READ??
- In Defense of Homework
- Creativity and Basic Skills in Education
- American Curriculum in Bangkok!
- Newtown Violence: A Defense of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation...a false dichotomy?
August 2017 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States