I really enjoyed this graphic, which originally appeared on OnlineUniversities.com, so wanted to share it with you all here. We’re making huge progress with technology in the classroom. Isn’t it awesome?
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @adamcbest: #PresidentWarren is trending because despite her being 3rd in delegates, 3rd in most national polls and 2nd in endorsements,… 1 day ago
- RT @NewYorkStateAG: When you stop violating the rights and liberties of all New Yorkers, we will stand down. Until then, we have a duty a… 5 days ago
- RT @fred_guttenberg: 2 Years. Forever in our 🧡. Aaron Feis Alaina Petty Alex Schachter Alyssa Alhadeff Cara Loughran Carmen Schentrup… 5 days ago
- RT @AmbJohnBolton: John Kelly is an honorable man. John and I have disagreed at times, as is commonplace at senior government levels, but… 5 days ago
- RT @PreetBharara: I think Bill Barr is shrewd, deliberate, smart, calculating, careful, and full of it 5 days ago