I really enjoyed this graphic, which originally appeared on OnlineUniversities.com, so wanted to share it with you all here. We’re making huge progress with technology in the classroom. Isn’t it awesome?
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- Always... twitter.com/academicssay/s… 2 days ago
- RT @davidgura: In 1974, Joe Biden bought this house in Greenville, Delaware, for $185,000. He sold the property 24 years ago. https://… 2 days ago
- RT @CityOfBoston: The #RedSox are ready for early voting — are you? Fenway Park is just one of many locations in the City available this w… 2 days ago
- RT @the_female_lead: "I never, ever grew up as a young woman believing that my gender would stand in the way of doing anything I wanted." C… 2 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: Voting is your opportunity to be in the room where it happens. Don't throw away your shot: iwillvote.com https://t… 2 days ago