I really enjoyed this graphic, which originally appeared on OnlineUniversities.com, so wanted to share it with you all here. We’re making huge progress with technology in the classroom. Isn’t it awesome?
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @DanRather: The President of the United States trusts the word of a former KGB agent over the consensus of the American intelligence com… 8 hours ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: TRUMP: Putin says he didn’t do it. So I believe the guy. ALSO TRUMP: We can’t be sure this 8-month-old isn’t a sleeper a… 8 hours ago
- @TeenVogue @LRCoolJ @TeenVogue, I love you. 9 hours ago
- RT @TeenVogue: oh absolutely not twitter.com/1aedwm/status/… 9 hours ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: .@SenatorCollins, if you're serious about taking action after Trump's comments at #Helsinki2018, you should commit to… 9 hours ago