I really enjoyed this graphic, which originally appeared on OnlineUniversities.com, so wanted to share it with you all here. We’re making huge progress with technology in the classroom. Isn’t it awesome?
Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @HillaryClinton: When I was a little girl, I wrote to NASA and told them I dreamed of being an astronaut. They wrote back and said the… 4 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: .@realDonaldTrump, you want to talk about corruption? I’ve released 21 years of my tax returns — release yours or shut up. ht… 1 day ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: America lost a giant with the passing of Rep. Elijah Cummings, a man of principle who championed truth, justice and kin… 1 day ago
- RT @Fahrenthold: BREAKING: President @realDonaldTrump has awarded the massive G-7 Summit of world leaders to himself. A bedrock promise o… 1 day ago
- RT @joncoopertweets: Raise your hand if you knew from the moment the 2016 election results were announced that @realDonaldTrump would end u… 2 weeks ago