New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @Refinery29: For #MuslimWomensDay, we're highlighting Anousheh Ansari, the first Muslim woman to travel to space 👏👏 #BreakingGlass #Wo… 9 hours ago
- RT @PoliticsK12: Before ending federal aid to teacher training in FY 2018, Trump wants to cut half of it in FY 2017: https://t.co/q9RRfliCI… 9 hours ago
- RT @AprilDRyan: I came home and was told about this video! I just watched and Thank you @HillaryClinton!!!! twitter.com/MissBeaE/statu… 9 hours ago
- RT @algore: My statement on today's executive order: bit.ly/2mN1hic https://t.co/xmbG2M2UNp 9 hours ago
- RT @SenSanders: Mr. Trump: You are threatening the lives of our children and grandchildren. We will fight you every step of the way. https:… 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- In Defense of Homework
- Creativity and Basic Skills in Education
- A Stranger in a Strange Land (with apologies to Robert Heinlein)
- Who are these people who are against learning facts?
- Temple Run is Educational!! (What??)
- 3-Minute Video Explaining the Common Core
- Creating a Content Strategy for Mobile Devices in the Classroom
- What Now
- Three Terrible Truths about Teachers, Exposed!
March 2017 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Android Apple Applied behavior analysis apps App Store Arts assessment B.F. Skinner Balefire Labs Behavior Behavior Analysis Big data Business Child Classroom clickers Distance Learning edtech Education Educational technology education apps education technology Educators elearning Elementary school Facebook Formative assessment Friday games gaming Google Higher education implementation instruction Instructional design IOS IPad IPhone iTunes IWB Khan Academy Kineo K through 12 learn Learning Learning Theories Mastery learning Math math apps math education Mathematics Merrimack Valley Methods and Theories mlearning mobile Native Brain Native Numbers Parent Performance programmed instruction Psychology Recreation reinforcement science Social Sciences Special education STEM Student tablets TabPilot Teacher teaching Technology Twitter United States