Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @kenolin1: Our man in Riyadh laughing it up with the man responsible for butchering an American resident who went to an embassy to obtai… 1 day ago
- RT @BetteMidler: Word has it that 125 million Americans eligible to vote will NOT be voting in the midterms. DON'T YOU BE ONE OF THEM!!!… 1 day ago
- RT @Brasilmagic: “The NSA warned the White House that Khashoggi was in danger and it looks like they sat on it. I think we have a better id… 1 day ago
- RT @TopherSpiro: There it is. Ted Cruz just said he would cut spending on "socialized medicine" -- i.e. Medicare -- to address the deficit. 1 day ago
- RT @4everNeverTrump: Fun fact: @JeffFlake has voted for every judge Trump has nominated, all of whom are devoted to ending environmental re… 1 day ago
Image This entry was posted in Academics, Assessment, Instructional Design, Learner Behavior, Uncategorized and tagged Competency Education, Education, Educators, implementation, instruction, Instructional design, Learning, Methods and Theories, Performance, Student, Teacher, teaching. Bookmark the permalink.