Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @SimonMaloy: if only we'd elected someone who is good at deals 5 hours ago
- RT @UNITEDWEDREAM: Mark your calendars: January 21, 2018. Join @womensmarch in Las Vegas for the official Women’s March anniversary kicking… 5 hours ago
- RT @O_Magazine: Attending tomorrow's @womensmarch? Some last-minute sign inspo from the mouths of 11 awe-inducing women: https://t.co/TmKmY… 5 hours ago
- RT @RepAlLawsonJr: The priorities Americans want to see addressed (pensions, DREAMers, health care for kids, etc) aren’t controversial. So… 5 hours ago
- RT @johnpavlovitz: Dear @realDonaldTrump @GOP, You can't use the poor and vulnerable as leverage. This #TrumpShutdown is on you. You're… 5 hours ago
Image This entry was posted in Academics, Assessment, Instructional Design, Learner Behavior, Uncategorized and tagged Competency Education, Education, Educators, implementation, instruction, Instructional design, Learning, Methods and Theories, Performance, Student, Teacher, teaching. Bookmark the permalink.