New PreK-12 EdApp Review Service Focuses on Quality of Instruction!
Upcoming Appearances & Events
Webinars: Mobile Devices in the Classroom I and II - October 21 and November 4, 2014 - http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de413d923a9702faf1c0b9d40&id=6c85ba1ae4&e=f183ad8909&utm_content=bufferac793&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: Regardless of who your senator is, your ask this week is for them to commit to voting against cloture for Gorsuch. htt… 18 hours ago
- RT @carlbildt: Large anti-corruption protests not only in Moscow. Here large crowd outside the Winter Palace in St Petersburg. https://t.co… 18 hours ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Koppel is one of my heroes. I first became a news junkie as a kid glued to the Iran hostage crisis coverage that became Nig… 19 hours ago
- RT @yashar: WATCH: Ted Koppel tells Sean Hannity, to his face, that he's bad for America. https://t.co/aWtMeGbp8E 19 hours ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: The unsung hero of the AHCA fight was reality, which had been routed so often last few years. I feel this is underplayed… 1 day ago
Image This entry was posted in Academics, Assessment, Instructional Design, Learner Behavior, Uncategorized and tagged Competency Education, Education, Educators, implementation, instruction, Instructional design, Learning, Methods and Theories, Performance, Student, Teacher, teaching. Bookmark the permalink.