Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @WalshFreedom: It’s not Joe Biden’s fault that so many Americans won’t get vaccinated. 3 days ago
- RT @ananavarro: #LaurenBoebert is a pea-brained cockatoo. But really, how many times does a person get to gleefully screech the same racist… 3 days ago
- RT @AdamKinzinger: What. 1 week ago
- RT @TheRickWilson: I see what you did there. 1 week ago
- RT @AP: An Afghan family who fled the country has found a new home in Fergus Falls, Minnesota, population 14,000. The father's former boss… 1 week ago
This entry was posted in Academics, Assessment, Instructional Design, Learner Behavior, Uncategorized and tagged Competency Education, Education, Educators, implementation, instruction, Instructional design, Learning, Methods and Theories, Performance, Student, Teacher, teaching. Bookmark the permalink.