Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @CoachSeg: Today, in front of Congress, Emmanuel Macron confronted Trump's climate change denials and received a standing ovation for it… 9 hours ago
- RT @NathanHRubin: “As players, we believe he deserves to be on a team”. pluralist.com/posts/572-nfl-… 9 hours ago
- RT @brycetache: Do I wish Hiral Tipirneni had won in Arizona? Yes. But don’t let the GOP spin fool you. The blue wave is real. This race s… 9 hours ago
- RT @tribelaw: Such a classless and ignorant thing for @tedcruz to say about a magnificent and generous address by the French president cele… 9 hours ago
- RT @B_Ehrenreich: Toronto Constable Ken Lam not only demonstrated the de-escalation skills all police officers should have, but, more profo… 9 hours ago
Image This entry was posted in Academics, Assessment, Instructional Design, Learner Behavior, Uncategorized and tagged Competency Education, Education, Educators, implementation, instruction, Instructional design, Learning, Methods and Theories, Performance, Student, Teacher, teaching. Bookmark the permalink.