Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @TrentCapelli: One more time with feeling for all those in the back: Derek Chauvin is precisely why Kaepernick took a knee. 2 weeks ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: But... don't Republicans hate cancel culture? 2 weeks ago
- RT @POTUS: If we act now, people are going to look back and say, “This was the moment that America won the future.” https://t.co/zxR5BQ0lYz 2 weeks ago
- RT @HeathMayo: If nobody’s said it yet, I will: Matt Gaetz is what happens when you elect people like Donald Trump and shrug off his indece… 2 weeks ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: NEW YORK (AP) -- MLB moving All-Star Game from Atlanta in response to voting restrictions. 2 weeks ago
This entry was posted in Academics, Assessment, Instructional Design, Learner Behavior, Uncategorized and tagged Competency Education, Education, Educators, implementation, instruction, Instructional design, Learning, Methods and Theories, Performance, Student, Teacher, teaching. Bookmark the permalink.