Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @BarackObama: Here’s a great story: While we’ve still got a lot of work to do to make college affordable for everyone, that didn’t stop… 1 day ago
- @Massjhawk, this is the woman I was mentioning to you. twitter.com/hafsatkind/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @RepLoriTrahan: It was an honor to watch @SpeakerPelosi receive the President John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award. “The times have… 2 days ago
- @Kokomothegreat So cute!!! 2 days ago
- RT @ewarren: If there was ever a time for more women to run for office, it’s now. twitter.com/ABC/status/112… 5 days ago
Image This entry was posted in Academics, Assessment, Instructional Design, Learner Behavior, Uncategorized and tagged Competency Education, Education, Educators, implementation, instruction, Instructional design, Learning, Methods and Theories, Performance, Student, Teacher, teaching. Bookmark the permalink.