Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @JohnCleese: Monty Python never did better than this ! The US President prefers to believe the word of the President of America's Numbe… 2 days ago
- RT @JasonOverstreet: Bernie may win Nevada but the momentum is with @ewarren. A lot of people voted early before the debate and before the… 2 days ago
- RT @mmpadellan: Here's the deal, Folks: Bernie is NOT the enemy. Warren is NOT the enemy. Biden is NOT the enemy. Klobuchar is NOT the ene… 2 days ago
- RT @BillKristol: Yikes. Reading some of today’s punditry has brought out my inner feminist (who knew it existed?): Whatever their respectiv… 4 days ago
- RT @ZerlinaMaxwell: The way Warren keeps talking even when interrupted is a master class for American women. Please pay attention! #DemDeba… 5 days ago
Image This entry was posted in Academics, Assessment, Instructional Design, Learner Behavior, Uncategorized and tagged Competency Education, Education, Educators, implementation, instruction, Instructional design, Learning, Methods and Theories, Performance, Student, Teacher, teaching. Bookmark the permalink.