Upcoming Appearances & Events
June 14-16, 2017: Center for Innovations in Learning - Conversations with Experts, Philadalphia, PA
- RT @ananavarro: I find results of Cuomo investigation inexcusable and unacceptable. Full stop. But, if you support a former President who’… 19 hours ago
- RT @POTUS: The Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal will give working people a fighting chance again. We can’t afford not to do it. 19 hours ago
- RT @tobymorton: The burner account of @laurenboebert tweeted my cameraman’s license plate and full name. Her Press Secretary used his gover… 1 day ago
- RT @EJDionne: Require the vaccine Those who have behaved responsibly “cannot be held hostage by those who can’t be bothered to do the same,… 2 days ago
- RT @SteveSchmidtSES: I’d like to make a couple of points with regard to the👇discussion below. @JohnJHarwood is one of the best journalists… 3 days ago
This entry was posted in Academics, Assessment, Instructional Design, Learner Behavior, Uncategorized and tagged Competency Education, Education, Educators, implementation, instruction, Instructional design, Learning, Methods and Theories, Performance, Student, Teacher, teaching. Bookmark the permalink.